Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sweeeeet Frosty! I like the honeycomb look.Hmmmm now i want cereal for some reason.

Thanks Joe! I checked the paint last night, its good to go. So I will be putting the grilles back together this weekend and putting them back in the car.

Wow! That's definitely some long forgotten reference.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBXJ9gLlYrg

Ya JUSTA can't make everyone happy. As the neighbors all have mowed their lawn, I had to break out the yard racer for the 1st time this year. The GTO threw a royal hissyfit, so I took that out for the first ride of the year finally. Now the Sunbird is sooo mad it's not even talkin to me. Ya finally got me back on the road and JUSTA let me sit here.

Ya JUSTA can't make everyone happy. As the neighbors all have mowed their lawn, I had to break out the yard racer for the 1st time this year. The GTO threw a royal hissyfit, so I took that out for the first ride of the year finally. Now the Sunbird is sooo mad it's not even talkin to me. Ya finally got me back on the road and JUSTA let me sit here.

You have a Royal Hissyfit?... man, that JUSTA gotta be pretty dadgum rare! :P

• Like 1

You have a Royal Hissyfit?... man, that JUSTA gotta be pretty dadgum rare!

Spoiled rotten mistresses in the garage. No time to give em any attention until the US Volley Nationals are over in 3 weeks.

Spoiled rotten mistresses in the garage. No time to give em any attention until the US Volley Nationals are over in 3 weeks.

Again, who's fault is that? You will never organize this "nationals" volleyball thing ever again either will you? We both know you've learned your lesson there.

i put the grinder to the car. it hurt me jus as much as it hurt the G6.

​Well I'm a little disappointed. I just had to swap in my long awaiting reserve Radiator.

Back in '94 when we went thought the Lemans she had under 100K on the clock and all systems had been thoroughly gone through.

The rad was in great shape, so we had it serviced, tested and then we re-installed it.

After a few years I secured another rad and had it re-cored as a back up.

Well sure enough while idling in the shop a few weeks back I saw a tiny puff of steam.

Low and behold she finally has given up. You would think I could have at least gotten 50 years and not just 49 WTH Pontiac!

RAD%2066-67%20A-BODY%203.jpg

Alls good now, glad she let me know at home Vs on a road trip

103.jpg

Justa get er done! I'm sure it was alot less expensive than the $900 I put into a 4 core N wiggled into the GTO last year. But it works well and I'm happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ringo! I guess it does look like I'm one of those a**holes who park in two parking places slap.gif, but that's how they guided me in. They gave extra room between each car and I appreciate that. smile.png

Started boxing the frame of the Chevelle today. Found a new supplier for parts in Canada with decent pricing.

I continued working on the grilles on Lucy. I had to repaint the slightly rusty mounting brackets with Eastwood chassis black.

I also applied some touch up paint to the Denali.

Oh, and Lucy has been in the upholstery shop since May 13th !!! I wonder what she will look like when she comes out !

• Like 1

Very cool. What are you doing to lower it Chaos? An engineered lowering kit? Old school cutting of the springs? How much are you lowering it?

Can I assume this is for a little auto cross from time to time?