Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Had hoped to get the GTO out for the 1st time yesterday. Big Brown delivered my backordered hog rings Tues night. Finished upholistering my passinger seat and pushed the car out to install seats and move seat belts around. RAIN...pushed it back in. Was trying to make the M1 project groundbreaking @ 3pm. Some sun spots renewed hope of showing up late, but a large thunderstorm stomped that idea. (dirt/mudd roads) The TIGER needed some battery LOVE before finally roaring for the 1st time this year anyway. At least made some progress.

• Like 1

I took the knee knocker tach out of the Lemans temporarily to re-wire it. The current wires are too tight and I need to lengthen them, and perhaps use a real male/female disconnect plugs rather than three individual leads like I currently have it. So a Widetrackers Dustoff magnetic dash plaque is covering the bolt holes in the console for now.

• Haha 1

Picked up new rotors/pads for the G6, (tomorrows project) and a can of gas to make sure I make it to the station in the GTO.

I changed the rear brakes (fronts were done last weekend) on the '98 Lumina LTZ 3.8L that I bought about 3 weeks ago. I bought the car for $1000 and so far I've spent about $300 in parts (brakes/rotors all around, new multifunction switch and some misc small parts). Once it's finished, I plan to give it to my Mom.

Had the windows tinted on the Accord yesterday and installed my LED backup lights.

Currently replacing all incandescent interior lights with LEDs now.

• Founders

Finally about to wash the GTO and maybe the G8, after the wonderful travels across the US.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

Nice! How was the trip?

Cleaned on the GTO all day N ran it up to fill the tank and a small cruise. Justa glad to get it home after starting issues at the gas station. Of course a crowd of people around. Almost considered a straight trade for a 2013 F150.