Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

What did you do to your Car today?

Featured Replies

We all can benefit from seeing tits.

Be careful what you wish for Chaos!!! Havoc will post a picture of his any minute now.

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Views 187.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Did some light painting 

  • 64 kiwi boni
    64 kiwi boni

    We took the Camaro on a club dinner cruise tonight …..  And we are lucky to be alive !!! we had a club dinner cruise tonight . We met at the club rooms . And headed off , 20 mins out o

  • Ok, I have a couple of things to add here (the requisite photos shown below) 🤙 Last we spoke I think I was still on the hunt for some front indicator lenses and reverse light lenses? Well... Cali

Posted Images

Be careful what you wish for Chaos!!! Havoc will post a picture of his any minute now.

1044099_10200678780746560_1409572306_n.j

Full nudity is against the Terms of Service

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Founders

Havoc + Pink shirt + Cowboy hat = I'm really not sure I want to check this thread any more


Where's that warning button...

Hell even I know where the warning button is.


  • Founders

Hell even I know where the warning button is.

He is a veteran warn-er, ya know

See I told you!



The morale of this story: Be careful of what you wish for! You just might get it....and its bad. Or in this case - really, really, really bad.


  • Author

Got low? Yes thats a lugnut against the subframe
1049213_416624915120067_268532251_o.jpg

threw the F-body brake stuff i had on the car since the stock sized rotors were warped pretty bad.

20130706_081947.jpg

20130706_092432.jpg

Dropped off the GTO finally for the custom exhaust to be made. Pic's L8ter.


Power polished it this weekend, applying glaze, wax, cleaning interior and engine in the next few days

Fought this one for what seemed to be hours. I put a new exhaust tip on the Vibe.


:pontiac::pontiac::pontiac::pontiac:



Now you can hear the stereo eh?


Power polished it this weekend, applying glaze, wax, cleaning interior and engine in the next few days

Pic's please...LOL

after several months, i finally moved the G6.




20130713_103334_zpsb0a7ae50.jpg




i also washed it. also used the stereo since that hasnt been used in like a year.


after several months, i finally moved the G6.

20130713_103334_zpsb0a7ae50.jpg

i also washed it. also used the stereo since that hasnt been used in like a year.

That's sad.... Has to be 100% better now.

yup. drove it around today, made the tires squeal a bit. jus missed that feeling from it. ill post a pic of it later.
  • Founders

Man that's really dirty Ghost!


i know. but its nice and clean now...and tinted. :D the windshield, yes i know Cali says no but i say yes.

here it is, directly from my cell, clean and tinted.

post-15-0-44152100-1373864614_thumb.png

See that is like a side boob shot and I want full frontal.


  • Founders

See that is like a side boob shot and I want full frontal.

:agreed:

ok. i might wash again before i take it to Vegas so ill take new pics.

Vegas??? Whats there? Oh yea, full frontal boob shots galore. By all means take pic's.


you guys are mistaking me for havoc. i dont do that. :P


Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.