Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

I had that problem. I had a shop replace both my front hubs and not even a year later, my lights started coming on again. I bought the parts and put the car on a lift to do it myself when I found the tie rods both had some wiggle to them that shouldn't have been there. I suspect that the shop that did the alignment (different shop) after the hubs were changed probably didn't tighten them down properly and caused my new hubs to wear out extra quick. After changing them myself I got it aligned again and I made sure to check the tie rods when it was done. These hubs have been on the car for over 4 years now with no issues.

I had my connections come loose/disconnected off the mounting bracket on the steering knuckle and so the next day I found that out and put them back up there and was fine. Next day the biches fell down but didn't disconnect so I said screw it... months later I take them and clean the connections and put them back up. Still have the lights and no signs of premature wear as I don't hear any humming. So i'm getting the code read to see if it is the front ones or which one period.

Side note can you pass NYS inspection with svs,abs light on? Is the computer reading the OBII only so It doesn't see the svs,abs light? Just curious because my "guy" Said it was fine it will pass although he passes me without egr and a cat.....

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The rest sounded like a classic case of LX9 and 2.5in exhaust.... Faster then the accord ever would be :naughty::dancingpontiac:

Perhaps my Accord, but try messing with a V6 six speed Accord coupe and get back to me. ;)

Okay so I didn't work on my car. But I did play with one of these today

DSC00067.JPG

Going from a Poo magnet to a Poo spreader. Nice.

How old is the tractor?

My newfound OZ wheels turned out to not be my bolt pattern, but 5x112. They're getting re-drilled to 5x114.3 on Monday.

In the meantime, my ROH Adrenalin's are on for an all Honda/Acura show today.

null_zps2393ba0a.jpg

Oliver......Ebb parked the tractor in the yard again. Mr Hanney has some good deals on accessories.

'S'cuse me Mr. Douglas, I have for you a gen-u-ine thermal agitator.

It's a coffee pot!

See you're getting hot already !

Give me a six speed with my updated tune. I'm not scared! fighting0030.gif

Those 3.0Ls make 225HP out of the box plus the spunk of the Vtec up top. I've seen Accord coupes with basic bolt ons spank 350Zs. Careful of what you wish for.

Going from a Poo magnet to a Poo spreader. Nice.

How old is the tractor?

Haha, no poop spreading. That part of the season has passed. We are planting now

and I believe its about... 1940-ish. I love these tractors. They are about 70 years old but still running strong

Is that why this Z06 got beaten by something with less displacement? Both time and trap speed.

• Founders

Is that why this Z06 got beaten by something with less displacement? Both time and trap speed.

Anything with the right money and time can beat anything else ;)

Anything with the right money and time can beat anything else ;)

Too bad a turbo build on an EK Civic costs less than the average cost of buying a C6 'Vette.

Butthurt? Not even close.

Power to weight ratio > displacement

Too bad a turbo build on an EK Civic costs less than the average cost of buying a C6 'Vette.

YouMad.jpg?1260647699

YouMad.jpg?1260647699

9A54FCE6-A0A3-453F-881C-651500739EC8-294