Yes it did have moisture in it, most likely from sitting 9yrs before I got it. Its a 63' Grand Prix with a 68' 428 and 400 turbo. The original trans looks to have been a "Slim Jim" and I'm happy with the 400 turbo and used to run them in a couple of old Chevy's and race cars years ago. Had the guys that did the engine/trans swap did things the correct way there wouldn't be any problems with this set up. Unfortunately people get cars and do things to them not having any clue as to what they are doing and we're left figuring out what they did, how they did it and how to fix it. That's where I'm at now. Guess if you buy a car already assembled and restored you wouldn't have these kinda problems, but what fun would that be lol. So I got the master cylinder hooked up now and spent a day and a half chasing down a leak that turned out to be a "top side" leak. There was no fluid dripping to find the leak and it turned out to be on the drivers side rear flare where it connected to the wheel cylinder. I've got the engine and trans back in the car now and the trans brace I found from another old 68' Pontiac that I just had to clean up and weld a tab onto for the mount to sit on. The drive shaft was extremely tight coming out, like just barely enough room to for the u-joint clear the rear end yoke. So I'll be cutting down the driveshaft a couple inches tomorrow after pulling an engine from a C10. Hopefully then I can drop the car off the lift and take it for a test ride.