Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

after a half a years worth of notices, my recalls have now been taken cared of! :woot: also, the guy taking care of the paperwork noticed my all blue interior LEDs and asked if it were factory, i was like, "nope. i did it." and he says "nice i like them". he also liked the tail lights and a few things under the hood. :dancingpontiac:

• Like 1

Took Ms Notallthere away for the weekend. Drove down Woodward at speed for a change. We just needed a get away. Now I have to get pictures of her car with the ground effects on it and the new paint job.

That's not bad. That was for all recalls?

yup.

Took Ms Notallthere away for the weekend. Drove down Woodward at speed for a change. We just needed a get away. Now I have to get pictures of her car with the ground effects on it and the new paint job.

cool. pics!

so i clayed my car yesterday. super easy. and now feels super clean.

the mysteries of the garage...

post-15-0-26052400-1427934016_thumb.jpg

it did well, i did not expect the clay to turn brown. :lol: but i do feel that it will still need the compound and polish but by machine. i tried a little spot by hand, hard by the way, and did remove some swirls.

• Like 1

oooh... clay bar makes car silky smooooth... :wub:

...of course you know that you're going to have to follow it up with polish and wax (of course you do, you mentioned it in your post... doh! :slap: )

...and pics when you're done, please. :pop_corn:

oh i should have gotten pics today. and these are my products:

post-15-0-79807400-1427954604_thumb.jpg

post-15-0-28657000-1427954632_thumb.jpg

post-15-0-32041900-1427954656.jpg

post-15-0-17591800-1427954676_thumb.jpg

post-15-0-86127500-1427954713_thumb.jpg

im curious tho on the Ultimate car wash soap. anyone try it?

It's amazing how well clay works. I like Meguairs #7 for bringing out the shine, removing swirls. Have never put wax on my Sunbird paint. Almost 30 yrs N still lookin good! Then again, it's never parked outside and can count on my fingers how many times it has been caught in the rain. I'll hose down the wheel wells, but that's all that gets wet. (thankz dirt roads!)

oh i should have gotten pics today. and these are my products:

attachicon.gifimage_13009.jpg

attachicon.gif81x1ucuMYVL._SL1500_.jpg

attachicon.gif0007038217216_500X500.jpg

attachicon.gif81kvzO1DTVL._SL1500_.jpg

attachicon.gif81VBDlrnATL._SL1500_.jpg

im curious tho on the Ultimate car wash soap. anyone try it?

Ghost... You can't go wrong with Meguiars products so I'm sure the Ultimate car wash will be great! Here's the stuff I use on Black Betty. Like JUSTA, I use #7 also... makes your car very shiney. B)

BlackBetty016_zpsc30f2b9e.jpg

BlackBetty012_zpsdb73668f.jpg

during..oh damn where did my wheels go

20150402_084411.jpg

you have them floaters on.

Ghost... You can't go wrong with Meguiars products so I'm sure the Ultimate car wash will be great! Here's the stuff I use on Black Betty. Like JUSTA, I use #7 also... makes your car very shiney. B)

BlackBetty016_zpsc30f2b9e.jpg

BlackBetty012_zpsdb73668f.jpg

so shiney! ill try the Ultimate next time i need it.

Who's fault is that ??????

Oakland County road commission. Pave me a freakin road in here!!!! Most every other time it's been caught in the rain, has been the Rinseoff...er I mean the dustoff. :lol2:

Cleaned the entire inside of the Grand Prix. Its like new! I love it lol. I also brought the Phoenix back into the driveway. Brake pedal is to the floor, rear tires wont hold air, and the rear end sags. Engine runs good though, transmission shifts properly, can't find any bad rot, besides the rear bumper which was always ugly. Lights, radio, horn all still work. And no mouse nests inside, interior is still clean. Once the tractor is put back together I'm going to look into getting the rear suspension fixed. I could be the shocks are junk, I can't imagine the leaf springs are bad.

Put Ms Notallthere's Fiero on the road. Got pulled over. Someone forgot to put the plate sticker on, did not have the ownership in the car and the insurance.

Guess who's job that was.