Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Black Betty got a Top 50 award in Orange County (VA, not NY or CA) today. They didn't announce a count, but there were a ton of amazing cars (pics later this week) and the fifth best Elvis impersonator! :willy_nilly:

WindowSticker025_zps68385175.jpg

WindowSticker023_zpsa8310230.jpg

• Founders

They both sat in the garage :( . Been under some extreme pain from some dental work with some heavy pain killers, worked from home today. Ready for this to be better and off these pain meds blah...

if it makes you feel better, ill take the Camaro and care for it, give it the use and driving it needs. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amen brother.

That's a awesome picture Killer.

Brings added meaning to the words "O Canada, we stand on guard for thee." doesn't it?

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf3e9Cl1-Bs

• 2 weeks later...

Started stripping the 98 GMC that Ms Notallthere bought me for the anniversary.

She is wrenching on the truck with me.

Started stripping the 98 GMC that Ms Notallthere bought me for the anniversary.

She is wrenching on the truck with me.

So what is the plan for the 98?

What is the plan for the missus for later on? Wink,wink,nudge,nudge, know-what-I-mean?

Gut the 98 the Vortec motor is getting designated for the Chevelle. The trans is going in the c20 so I can get over drive. Scrap the rest and re-coup the cost.

Washed & cleaned the car then 2 hours later cleaned bird shit off the hood lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I took the battery out of the Lemans today and put it on the Battery Tender for the winter back at the house. I also put 4 bags of desiccant in it and put the cover over it for the winter. I will have to go back later and add Sta-Bil to it but I was running out of time this afternoon.

I took the battery out of the Lemans today and put it on the Battery Tender for the winter back at the house. I also put 4 bags of desiccant in it and put the cover over it for the winter. I will have to go back later and add Sta-Bil to it but I was running out of time this afternoon.

Without drivin it, might be better to mix the Stabil in 5gal gas N dump it in. Then run it. Both of mine were in the garage already when I topped em off with "cheap" premium gas. Wish these prices were around @ Dream Cruise time, or STAY til next year.

Met notallthere for breakfast this morning and since he had plenty of time to kill before his wife's plane landed at Detroit Metro airport, I recruited him to help me swap out the rear sway bar on the Lemans right after breakfast. We removed the stock 7/8" sway bar with the beefer 1" unit from Addco that I picked up last August from National Parts Depot.

It took us about 20-30 minutes in and out, only 4 Grade 8 bolts and some shims. We spent almost as much time jacking up the car and lowering it as we did actually loosening and tightening the bolts. God I love my cordless impact gun !

Now notallthere has an early Christmas present for the FrankenChevelle! I think this technically means he can add another car to the parts count too.

And JUSTA, I forgot the Sta-Bil again! Dang it! :blink:

So there I was in a foreign land. So far from home and the familiar sounds of Canuckistan and people who drive like crap. I met this guy who seemed nice at first but I think he had an alternate motive for me. He used his rapier wit and charm and enticed me to breakfast. This is not all that he had in mind tho, he wanted more, much more. After the first cup of coffee I felt a little giddy, and the second one I was subject to his charm, by the third one I would do anything. Even compromise my morals and body. He got me into his car and the smell of leather hit me like a drunk biker at a truck stop but I got in anyway. I should have know that he wanted to use me for more than just casual conversation. We went to a storage yard and around a corner out of the peering eyes of the highway, the cameras and the neighbours. At this point my legs were weak and the cold was getting to me. He lifted the door to the storage locker and there it was sitting there waiting for me.......... a Pontiac Lemans.

The jerk just wanted to put me to work on his car damn it.