Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Sweet... Had the GTO out N blew the waterpump or hose backing into the driveway. Complete puke of the cooling system. Washed it all down, put er away. No time to even mess with it. There are 0 options out there for putting a big clutch back in the Sunbird.....I'm sooooo screwed.

Dang! :stars:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

3 weeks to the DREAM CRUISE..... My roof is leaking after violent storms and destroying the work the painters DID do. Roofing the house has taken top spot on the to do list. The GTO puked all its coolant and I think maybe the lower hose let go under my braided steel and thats why I couldn't figure out where the leak was. So instead of buying new hose for the wrong radiator in it. I ordered a new 4 core today. It will require some modifications but will deal with that when I cross that bridge. The cap is slighly off center also screwing up my hood modifications..... If I get that far, I have to cleanup and install the 4 cyl flywheel, 9in clutch, pressure plate. The only option left to get the car moving again. Don't know how I will keep my foot out of it...it's soooo much fun to light up 2nd gear and evenly dispurse the IMPORT repellant smoke.

3 weeks to the DREAM CRUISE..... Don't know how I will keep my foot out of it...it's soooo much fun to light up 2nd gear and evenly dispurse the IMPORT repellant smoke.

You won't...I am confident about that one buddy !

Put gas in it after driving it home from pontiac nats, AVG mpg was 28.4

My Goat gets about half that when it's idling, lol! Seriously, that's great mileage for a stock GP let alone a highly modified one like yours. Beautiful Pontiac you got there and a great picture too!

BTW... you got some more pictures of the Pontiac Nats that you can post?

My Goat gets about half that when it's idling, lol! Seriously, that's great mileage for a stock GP let alone a highly modified one like yours. Beautiful Pontiac you got there and a great picture too!

BTW... you got some more pictures of the Pontiac Nats that you can post?

thanks man, And that 28.4 was including city and traffic, And im editing the pictures now, i will start a new thread tomorrow

Cleaned up Sparky during my lunch break.

10488025_334469556702615_103409453179727

Can't wait until I can finally lower it.

I have a hood bra en route for it, soon a set of black housing headlights will come and I'm searching for a roof rack to carry around my newly acquired GT Performer BMX bike.

thanks man, And that 28.4 was including city and traffic, And im editing the pictures now, i will start a new thread tomorrow

recruit anyone?

Cleaned up Sparky during my lunch break.

10488025_334469556702615_103409453179727

Can't wait until I can finally lower it.

I have a hood bra en route for it, soon a set of black housing headlights will come and I'm searching for a roof rack to carry around my newly acquired GT Performer BMX bike.

so clean.

Last night I did a last minute run to National Parts Depot. Its a little over an hour from my house. Reprduction trim rings, a 1" rear sway bar, and a set of door seals (I only need the right but they only sell them in sets).

notallthere's Franken Chevelle is about to get a free rear sway bar.

IMG_8685_zps3213c0ec.jpg

I wonder what this could be for????? The answer is going to have to wait a little while longer though.

IMG_8686_zpse2b05e13.jpg

Looks like farbric, I'm guessing seat covers??

Actually looks kinda like vinyl.

I MUST KNOW

Definitely stitching of some sort... embroidered backseat?

Patience ---- all will be revealed in a little over a month. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Well, the roofing company sent a mixed batch of shingles. After finishing the largest portion of the roof couldn't help but notice the Zebra effect. They came out and picked up the rest of their CRAP and left me new batch to finish. Rain til Thurs has things on hold. The company working on the inside finally showed up and finished.... 4 freakin months of hell!!!! My new radiator for the GTO came late last night. Almost 500.00 for the CORRECT Pontiac 4 core and there is no reducers for the trans lines, NO drain valve or cap. WTF? Now needs mods to install. Spent hours straightening the brackets for the new correct fan shroud I bought a while back. Have that pretty close. Have to fab some brackets for the bottom of rad and had to cut 5/8 out of the top bracket and weld it back together. Came out well. Also spent a huge amount of time getting the braided steel off the lower hose to see what let go. NOT a thing wrong with hose I JUSTA destroyed. Now, have to grab missing rad parts, + new hoses and thermostate, put it all together N test to see if it's the water pump. So I can take it all apart again. 10 days til Dream Cruise.

I took the Lemans in yesterday to a radiator/air conditioning shop. First time in nearly 20 years I've had someone look at the A/C (hey its a convertible!). Seems it needs a new compressor. This one has an internal safety switch. The only one the shop could find is in Kansas City, so it will take 3-5 days to ship. Not sure if we need to replace the dryer/condenser yet. The compressor alone will be close to $500 installed. Seems the system still has freon on it too.

Oh Frosted one.... Like the Pontiac logo and have a pretty good idea on where it goes. Now have a lil over 700.00 into the cooling system..Including new water pump. EVERYTHING NEW. Are you going to the VIP dinner/show at M1 on Sunday? Hope to get the GTO done today and maybe a test ride. Then back to the roof and Sunbird will be the last on my "short list" of things to do.

I'd love to go to the M1 show, but alas no. The boy is playing in two 14U baseball games in the CANUSA games this weekend. Flint's sister city is Hamilton Ontario. So the CANUSA games (short for CANada and USA) are held each year between Flint and Hamilton. It is the 3rd largest international sporting competition in the world (so I am told) behind the Olympics and Pan American games. The games are in Flint this year - next year they are in Hamilton. As part of the deal, we are hosting a young Canadian athlete for the weekend too. Opening ceremonies are on Friday, and closing ceremonies for the games is Sunday afternoon, so I can not go. However, this is a huge opportunity for him so it is well worth it. I will also be missing the Widetracker's annual picnic and private car show for this too.

BTW - the Royal Pontiac license plate holder is now cleaned up and on the Lemans. I figured you'd want to know that JUSTA!!!! LOL!

So you are going to miss Ms Notallthere. She gets more excited to see you then to see me.

Rad flush on the Fiero

Wet wiper arms on the truck

cleaned the Vibe because someones dog was feeling sick

Prepped more parts for a serpentine swap on a 1970 Chevy Pick-em-up truck

It's always good to get a hug out of the missus. She smells a lot better than you do.

Thanks for the support of the snowflake Ringo. I know he is looking forward to it. Last practice is tonight and the first game is tomorrow.

got the roof of the chevelle 90% welded in, sand blasted the drivers side door hinges and put them into primer.