Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

In my household, when the word "someone" is used, it usually used in the context like "someone needs to take the trash out". It never seems to apply to the other two people living in the house,especially the person the saying.

So bottom line, you got doubly screwed.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well if you must know with all the added pressure of being POTM I was somewhat obligated to wash her and get her out and about.

So I did, only thing is now I have to clean her again, been out all day running around knowing the roads would be almost wide open :D

001.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful day. Restacked the snowmobiles in the shed, snow removal equipment to the shed as well. Clear shot out for the GTO. Fired right up. Checked all fluids. Will pick up some tranney fluid tomorrow to top er off N maybe get the 1st ride of 2015.

Beautiful day. Restacked the snowmobiles in the shed, snow removal equipment to the shed as well. Clear shot out for the GTO. Fired right up. Checked all fluids. Will pick up some tranney fluid tomorrow to top er off N maybe get the 1st ride of 2015. dancingpontiac.gif

Glad to hear that the Goat is good to go! Be sure to post some pics of the first cruise of 2015!

Spent some time test fitting Lucy's future new shoes. I am not certain I might have clearance issues with the 15 x 8 rims.

post-317-0-44873900-1429496631_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-91947400-1429496662_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-50395400-1429496717_thumb.jpg

Three different back spacing sizes - even though all three are 15" rims

post-317-0-80454200-1429496774_thumb.jpg

I compared my original 14" rims to the new ones. Its clear I need to add some charcoal paint to the center section for that correct factory look.

post-317-0-46473200-1429496864_thumb.jpg

I compared my original 14" rims to the new ones. Its clear I need to add some charcoal paint to the center section for that correct factory look.

You'll need a mask kit. This one's from YearOne, but I'm sure whoever you get your parts from has them also.

https://www.yearone.com/Product/1967-81-firebird/sf15

• Like 1

Yup...I agree stratman. I have a set for my 14" rims already. When I bought them, I was not expecting to have to paint or buy them but I am okay with that. Eastwood sells the paint too.

• Like 1

After all the pressure to clean her we decided we should take her to the 1st show of the year.

So we went out to the local CHEVY LOVERS Dust Off show Saturday and received a great season opener ;)

We were car #143 out of 160(+-)

TAKE%20THAT%20CHEVY%20LOVERS%20002.jpg

after my recent trip to Cali, i noticed i broke my center caps again. so i gotta repair them.

After all the pressure to clean her we decided we should take her to the 1st show of the year.

So we went out to the local CHEVY LOVERS Dust Off show Saturday and received a great season opener wink.png

that looks awesome.

So we went out to the local CHEVY LOVERS Dust Off show Saturday and received a great season opener ;)

Congrats SPRINT 6! What a cool award... does it actually glow like that or do you have some special lighting on it for the picture?

Thanks guy's. It was a great way to start the season for sure.

It's acrylic carved with what I am told was a past winner rendering.

At the show I thought it was a '69 Camaro, but once home realized it's a '72 GT-37.

The whole thing is about 12x12 on a wooden base with very small LED type up-lighting.

I plugged it in and turned off the lights for the full effect.

Wishing everyone a great show season.!

Cheers

Thanks guy's. It was a great way to start the season for sure.

It's acrylic carved with what I am told was a past winner rendering.

At the show I thought it was a '69 Camaro, but once home realized it's a '72 GT-37.

The whole thing is about 12x12 on a wooden base with very small LED type up-lighting.

I plugged it in and turned off the lights for the full effect.

Wishing everyone a great show season.!

Cheers

Beautiful award SPRINT6, congrats...however, there was no '72 GT-37 convertibles. GT-37s were '70 & '71 only hardtops. It appears to me that your award is based a '72 Lemans Sport Convertible with the GT stripe package. My car did not have the strip package according to PHS. Considering there are less than 2800 Lemans convertibles built in '72, the GT stripe/decal is probably an extremely rare option.

For your consideration:

S113_Pontiac_1972_LeMans-GT_Convertible_

881_main_f.jpg