Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Saturday .... the 350-c trans in the Olds shit it's pants. Good thing I bought a spare last year ... I'm praying it's as good as the guy claimed.

Got the replacement tensioner bolt for the 2003 Sentra's alternator belt. 2003, and not using a spring loaded tensioner ... WTF

Still haven't got the hub replaced on the 2005 Malibu. Drove it myself finally ... I'm almost not convinced it's the hub at all. At about 30mph, it's making a sound very close to a cessna going overhead. It got brand new chi-com tires last month. Gonna rotate the tires and see if it might be that.

Parisienne is still on blocks waiting for me to finish replacing all the brake lines and components. Should be easier to finally finish that since I can't work on the Olds until I get it outta that space.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

OHHHH Yea. Ordered my QA1's for the GTO today.  Should be here the 15th.  Sounds like the All Pontiac show at Bakers the 18th is on?  Joe/Frosty  whatcha think?  Maybe a beer at Comeback Inn cruse night before that?

Not sure - tentatively the boy has his last baseball tournament that weekend but I don't know the game schedule yet. I'd still like to show up somehow.

Really?upside down? i HATE MY PHONE..lol

You obviously didn't review the video first before posting it. Way to go Joe !!!!   :rofl:

QA1's arrived yesterday, spanner wrenches arrived today.  Justa got a good soaking down (so the roads are mudd, keeping me home from the Comeback Inn tonight)  Momma's out N about tonight sooooo, looks like my Ol buddy Mr Millers N I will be giving the GTO a new stance tonight. Party in the grrrage.

Let the cussing begin!!!! 

Another comedy special brought to you by JUSTA6.

Bring your popcorn. You ain't gonna wanna miss this one !!!  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

:lol2:  Your too used to watching baseball games for your entertainment. No drama, 3 beer job.  45min per side includes a USED beer run, restock beer and a cig brake.  :naughty:   Vary close on initial ride height adjustment. JUSTA need to bring the pass side up maybe a 1/4in. 18 different shock adjustments from light to full on race. Have it set to performance.  Test ride tomorrow (if the rain goes away N the roads dry up)  GAWD I wanna drive it.   :pontiac:

2015%207-14%20001_zpsgjeamald.jpg

2015%207-14%20002_zpsn5q0vfqq.jpg

• Like 1

Let the cussing begin!!!! 

Another comedy special brought to you by JUSTA6.

Bring your popcorn. You ain't gonna wanna miss this one !!!  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

OK....Here's what your FROSTED intuition has been waiting for.  It's taken me 4hrs to adjust the @%^*$# ride height.  Only 1 spot I can get the spanner on.  That is good for about a 1/16th of a turn on the adjuster nut per swing. I've had the rims/tires on/off sooo many times. Of course with Cragers all lug nuts have to be snugged by hand til the rim is on straight. PIA.... Test drive is up next, after some lunch and a break!  Hope I'm done.

Took Momma out for the test run and some I SCREAM.....  Headed down to Woodward.  Wed nite and it's goin on down there.  Tons of rides out on a beautiful night.  No more tire rub on bumps N heavy dips in the road!!! SWEET.  Got home and checked to see how much it settled.  Almost a full inch.  Crap, will be re-adjusting yet again.

• Founders

Bought a strut tower brace for the Camaro today and negotiating pricing on ZL1 suspension, if I can get it for under $1k I'll buy it. Thinking about Corsa exhaust...

Bought a strut tower brace for the Camaro today and negotiating pricing on ZL1 suspension, if I can get it for under $1k I'll buy it. Thinking about Corsa exhaust...

Chrome or painted brace?  What's in the suspension kit?  

Chrome. 

First package here is the suspension: http://www.chevrolet.com/performance/camaro-parts/1le-zl1.html

Does'nt hurt your warranty, that's cool, but the swaybars don't look any bigger than stock.  Have you checked anywhere else to compare parts/prices?   

• Founders

Does'nt hurt your warranty, that's cool, but the swaybars don't look any bigger than stock.  Have you checked anywhere else to compare parts/prices?   

Yup, this is kind of the package I'm looking for as there is an aftermarket company that has better sway bars but this is a complete package that will hunker me to down just a bit and get me a just a bit stiffer (that's what she said) and not void my warranty. Which is exactly what I'm looking for as I have an extended warranty. 

aw snap, Ringo is stepping it up! nice. have you taken it to the track yet? and my cars completion gets delayed yet again. relying on others sucks. :willy_nilly: