Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

I'm real happy how it came out.  Wish he could have seen it.  I may JUSTA leave it the way it is.

That's always an option. It is pretty cool.

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Summer is here, we're going to hit high 80s today lol

Has anyone told you to sod off yet today? No? Consider that lack remedied.

• Like 1

I keep thinking of how no one ever seems to brag how great Floridian summers are with:

1. Hurricanes and/or tropical storms

2. Torrential rains, tornadoes, and high wind storms

3. Heat and humidity indexes at or over 100 nearly every day

4. Skeeters, fire ants, and other biting critters.

5. Old retirees that didn't go back to Michigan and Ontario for the summer and drive as slow as hell.

6. Flooding

7. Devil Rays baseball

No bragging needed sir. Your list of items doesn't happen that often I've yet to see a tornado and in 50 years I think I've experienced 5 hurricanes and 4 were in one year. No flooding yet. bugs are everywhere. And you aren't allowed to use the word "devil" apparently its anti christian. They are just the Rays now.

Now Dennis? How many years in your lifetime has it NOT snowed? and/or dropped below freezing? How many months do you NOT get to drive your baby?

Case Closed

Edited by 360Rocket
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 7:34 PM, indymanjoe said:

Here it is
https://vimeo.com/202683054

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS 4bbl throttle cables work better than 2bbl cables...

Links not working anymore.  Maybe it's JUSTA me, but I'm NOT screwin around trying to change shit on this computer anymore.  JUSTA glad to be back.

Justa went for a quick rip round the neighbor hood...4bbl cable works alot better than the 2bbl one.Day and Night difference! Kick down works real good. Cant believe i went this long being so wrong LOL 

5 minutes ago, indymanjoe said:

Justa went for a quick rip round the neighbor hood...4bbl cable works alot better than the 2bbl one.Day and Night difference! Kick down works real good. Cant believe i went this long being so wrong LOL 

Sooo nice out.  Perfect time for a RIP round da hood.

LOL Frosty here is a pic of my clock.(next post,pics from my phone) I think its just a regular clock BUT i cant find pics of a 72 rally clock. 360Rocket if you see this,did you get a clock from a guy on PY? Did he rebuild yours or did you buy one done from him? The 69's say rally on them and have more numbers..

fdcfeddc7f274c34e1ab16dbb5f761ee.jpg
d8e06e807aec71b2b019d2633c62336a.jpg
Mine is the first one and the second is on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe - here is an old picture of my stock Rally gage cluster with the original stock steering wheel still in place. My clock does not have the word "Rally" but it does have the 24 hour labeling. I have the original MSRP sticker (plus the PHS documentation) for the car so I know the car was built with Rally gages and clock. So your clock appears correct to me.

58a2705d8e69b_StockWheel.thumb.jpg.42e8e8435a1a84101ebfe6222779a0d0.jpg

5 minutes ago, indymanjoe said:

Thats what im finding,seems Grandprixs had the rally letters and the additional numbers.Thanks for the Pic! Trying find out how to convert mine to quartz so it will work better.

Call YearOne....I don't recall what they charged me years ago and their catalog doesn't list a price today. They list a "tach/clock gauge repair/reface/conversion service."

https://www.yearone.com/Catalog/1964.72.gto/electrical/gauges_switches/gauge-repair_reface-services_conversion

The number is 1-800-YEARONE. 

I haven't checked to see if NPD, OPGI, AMES, or Performance Years offers a comparable service.

Edited by Frosty