Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will NOT make you smile.

i am pretty sure we should have signs on the side of the highways here in new zealand, stating..... this road is sponsored by dunlop or hankook or bfg or .....etc. as they are the ones making the money out of our shit roads!!...but bmw have a lot to answer for putting a 40 profile tire on there cars ! too !!

best i step down off my soap box. .... because it is what it is and nothing is going to change.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sooo! petrol today is $3.13 per litre for 91 octane here in nz,,, listening on the radio this afternoon, they are saying there is a rumor that its going to go up significantly tonight. happy time ahead !!!! :rofl: NOT !

• Sad 3

Well Ol 'buddy, the home brew we can do. Whether you drink it or drive on is your choice, just don't do both the same time. :cheers:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Well Ol 'buddy, the home brew we can do. Whether you drink it or drive on is your choice, just don't do both the same time. :cheers:

true or you will spill it !!! hahahaha:cheers:

• Haha 2

And here I am whining about the $2.12 I paid for 95 octane this arvo? I used to be able to fill my tank for $60 - now it's only just half full for the same money. Dust off your pushbikes people - I'm cleaning up my mountain bike this weekend. I always used to ride everywhere and I loved it. Time to get fit AND stick it to the Man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ll be brief as I know most know the details of what I’ll say now! This whole gas shortage issue is BS contrived by the Elitist Left to force their contrived BS Climate Change Religion on the masses to control us, as was the “Wear Masks & We’ll still Shut U Down Policing” which destroyed the world economy = All to control the masses! 
People of Western Democracies need to wake up before our Freedoms are gone!

Sorry for the Rant but I’m Fed Up!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Buddy you couldn’t be more correct, problem is this those people are so evil, so sick & so delusional they’ll never pull out of the spiritual!:badGT:

• Like 2

Not sure what takes place in their psyche but it becomes like a total absorption religion in the “Let’s call it Global Warming, no that ain’t  working so let’s call it Climate Change, no that ain’t working, let’s call it Climate Consciousness, yea let’s try Guilt” Crowd!   Kinda like when u saw the Ari Krishna  Lunies at every airport all & high density city streets with their total loss of self awareness turning into the religious lemmings that something in their brains let them become! Same disease! Not sure it’s evil possession but definitely some kinda Mind / Body Snatcher possession! 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Majorly pi-t off tonight ! got home to find water running out of the kitchen !!! from under the fridge. we have a Rat !

and the f--ker has chewed through the water feed to the fridge AND got into the wall and chewed the wires to the twin wall ovens!

so i have spent the last 2 hours with my sparky fixing the destruction !!! and i still dont know where the Rat is!!! i have my traps set but he is not touching them.... cunning f--ker ....

SOS guys what else can i do ???

i do not want to use poison bate, that will make him chew more water pipes he can get too!

currently i have wire traps set with peanut butter and tomato.... he has been eating our tomatoes on the bench top !!!

i am going to go old school and add cheese to the wire traps!!😡😡

• Sad 2

U r write about the poison. Until u get the vermin I’d shut the water off to any other plastic lines until u get him! This stuff is on Amazon & works fast & unless u have multiple problem will get rid of him in a day or 2. Normally something instinctive makes them go outside looking for water. But if he’s figured out the plastic waterline thing might take a bit longer & maybe more chewed lines. I had either big mice or little rats, multiples. I have the same plastic feed line for ice to refrig. But they never did bother it even after poison! Took about 3 or 4 days & they cleared out. None died inside as i know the smell 👃 of a dead one in the wall! Old bait from many years ago just let them curl up & die instead of looking for water outside. I keep this new bait out in just a couple spots JIC replacing every  month to keep it fresh. No evidence of droppings or no nibbles on bait for several years. I take the stale bait & throw it down the ground hog holes. Keeps them under control too! I don’t have pets or kids around though!

556D3C3C-E067-4281-9628-4A8180E0A371.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TboneWS6 said:

U r write about the poison. Until u get the vermin I’d shut the water off to any other plastic lines until u get him! This stuff is on Amazon & works fast & unless u have multiple problem will get rid of him in a day or 2. Normally something instinctive makes them go outside looking for water. But if he’s figured out the plastic waterline thing might take a bit longer & maybe more chewed lines. I had either big mice or little rats, multiples. I have the same plastic feed line for ice to refrig. But they never did bother it even after poison! Took about 3 or 4 days & they cleared out. None died inside as i know the smell 👃 of a dead one in the wall! Old bait from many years ago just let them curl up & die instead of looking for water outside. I keep this new bait out in just a couple spots JIC replacing every  month to keep it fresh. No evidence of droppings or no nibbles on bait for several years. I take the stale bait & throw it down the ground hog holes. Keeps them under control too! I don’t have pets or kids around though!

556D3C3C-E067-4281-9628-4A8180E0A371.png

great info Tony!!! 

my issue is all my water pipes in the ceiling are plastic!! and i have been there done that before!!! when one chewed the pipe above the bathroom!! one heck of a mess !!! wall paper , pictures, 1 door, just sooo costly to fix !!

this rat ( and i am sure i only have one) gets on the kitchen bench and eats the tomatoes, we moved the tomatoes and i think i will set some traps with more tomato on them leaving one on the counter top !

i may even consider getting a cat !!!

my issue is  i cant stop them getting in with one whole end of the house open with the renovations!!! i cant put up the cladding till i have my new windows and they are still being made!! 

but as soon as the cladding is on we are safe again !!!