Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will NOT make you smile.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Yeah I just saw that....it made the news here in the states too.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/new-zealand-lockdown-coronavirus

While I can commend the NZ PM for being exceptionally cautious handling COVID and attempting to keep the infection way down, isn't this a bit dramatic for a single case (at this point)?

• Like 2

With few that have had the shots,  better safe than sorry.  They are talkin about our 3rd (booster) shot and NZ can't get the 1st rounds.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Long as the boarder is being overrun....Yea Biden, JUSTA like Afganistan, with infected Illegal's.  SW does not stand a chance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I actually heard on a news broadcast that when Trump was in office all illegals at the border were sent home. Now that Biden and Commie La Harris are in office 100,000 illegals were allowed in last month alone!! The news caster actually said that these illegals broke our laws coming across the border and were rewarded for breaking the law. Not that he was in anyway incorrect in what he said, I was just shocked to hear it on TV.

You are right we do not stand a chance.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

While I can commend the NZ PM for being exceptionally cautious handling COVID and attempting to keep the infection way down, isn't this a bit dramatic for a single case (at this point)?

its been confirmed as the delta version this morning and another 4 cases found over night, so i think the pm was right to lock the lot of us down🙄

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

With few that have had the shots,  better safe than sorry.  They are talkin about our 3rd (booster) shot and NZ can't get the 1st rounds.

yes mate! thats the issue ! most of us are still not even 1 shot in !! i did have my first shot booked for this coming friday but not sure that thats going to happen !!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

Frosty, i read the fox news article .... some very interesting comments below it !!! 

Edited by 64 kiwi boni

7 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Here i was getting all excited to work on the 64 for the next 3 days and the boss goes!! "oh we can clean out the small garage to fit my new mini in !!! ""

WTF 😥

Justa make room in your Hot Wheels box.  It's all good.:rofl:

• Haha 1

"Sympathy is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis."  I learned that in Omaha Nebraska from a TI in the Air Force while visiting a buddy stationed there. Profound words if you ask me.

My next door neighbors refuse to get the shot because they both have had COVID and the whole "natural immunity" argument! No amount of common sense will work with them so I don't bother. They are great people except for this.....

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

As is with the tendency of Big Gov. it’ll turn into a major PIA. It’s the combination of the ‘Slippery Slope) Syndrome &  the nature & evolution of Big Gov. Power grabs, getting in everybody’s shorts to control us! Sadly happening in most of the worlds Democratic representative forms of Gov. countries! It will get worse!

• 1 month later...

I'm indebted to JustA for posting this. Clint is saying what we all think but everyone's too scared to speak up for fear of being labelled sexist, racist, misogynist, whatever-ist. Mass migration has never worked because it changes the recipient country's makeup. A little variety is no problem, but great swathes of different ethnicities (in particular, religion) is just asking for trouble. Surely the World Bank could concentrate funding on helping struggling countries become self sufficient so that their populations wouldn't feel the need to escape, but with entrenched political corruption a cornerstone of struggling economies, it's never gonna happen. I guess this is the time to be thankful that you live in a good country - it's never gonna be perfect but we could all be a lot worse off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

finally after over 3 months of waiting i got to take the mk1 into the panel shop to get the damaged fixed !! 

2313700D-A8C0-49B7-AAB8-B1317EFC24AE.jpeg

So how much damage to your wallet?

4 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

finally after over 3 months of waiting i got to take the mk1 into the panel shop to get the damaged fixed !! 

2313700D-A8C0-49B7-AAB8-B1317EFC24AE.jpeg

Should have been the shops bill that messed up the hood???  Sharp LIL car, that's cool.

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

So how much damage to your wallet?

No cost to me Frosty, the Tuner will be paying the insurance bill. fortunately i insured the mk1 the week before i took it to the tuner to be dyno tuned and thats when he took it for a test drive without latching the hood !

so my insurance co has sorted it with his insurance co.👍 

6 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Should have been the shops bill that messed up the hood???  Sharp LIL car, that's cool.

yeah its pretty tidy JustA, i have 4 little spots that i want to touch up on the paint and i have asked the panel shop to give me the paint code when they repaint the hood and roof, then i can get some paint mixed to do the touch ups myself.

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

I'm feeling really bad for Fitzy at the moment.

Ask them how they plan to deal with the friggin battery's.  Nobody seems to have an answer for that. 

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Oh now I feel sorry for fitzy too :rofl:

i laugh when I herd Tesla warn owners not to leave their Evs fully charged or to charge them in the garage .... justA in case they catch fire !!!! Hahaha :rofl:

On 10/22/2021 at 12:31 AM, Frosty said:

Thanks to Frosty for stumbling across this. Unfortunately, Australia has been hobbled by successive inept politicians where corruption & croneyism (jobs for the boys) is firmly embedded, but I suppose this is the norm for any modern industrialised nation. You know,  I've spoken about EVs before, and I think it's part of a necessary future. I get all the concerns about where the electricity comes from and the recyclability of batteries, but if it cleans up the air, let's do it. Better still, what about promoting mass transit in urban areas?  I know - nobody likes public transport because it's the natural habitat of the urban weirdo, it's sometimes dirty, often late, can be crowded and slow, but make it cheap as chips and your average Aussie will jump on board. Less cars doing the Monday to Friday grind can only be a good thing - save the 'car' for the weekend, but we all know the 'family car' is going to morph into the autonomous plastic electric bubble that you summon on your phone. It's the current generation (pun intended) that will drive this feature and that's why it's going to be a thing. For us crusty old dinosaurs, we've been lucky enough to experience the good times but now is the time to ensure your classic is cherished and brought out on occasion in order to show the young uns what horsepower used to feel and sound like.

• Sad 1

Oh, and I love the way Australia refuses to offer consumers any incentive to buy an EV. Absolute frigging gold. This wonderful country run by idiots is going to become the laughing stock of the world. Did you know that once upon a time it was illegal for non Australians to own land here? Then there was a cash grab. Now, the Chinese buy whatever they want (they consistently outbid anyone else at any auction) and DO NOT get me started on the Islamisation of this country. I'll be dead in 20 years so don't really care but I fear for the future all the same. It's that insidious way of taking over that was performed so beautifully in the UK that's now happening here.

Edited by Fitzy
  • Sad 2