Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

44 minutes ago, wdl182 said:

Good to hear from you! Yes the Metal bulb retainers that go into the instrument cluster, NOT PLASTIC !

I have some ! JustA little far away is all :rofl:

Unless your happy to wait I can post you some ? 
i have a whole 64 dash loom 

• Like 1

one better Wayne !!! ecklers have them brand new !

https://www.classicchevy.com/chevy-dash-light-sockets-1955-57-171606-1.html

and its just down the road from you on a world map !!:rofl: near my favourute place ! cape Canaveral space force station !

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did find some from a local guy who had tons of old gauge clusters with the bulb holders I was looking for ! I've started the bucket seat conversion so I'll post with pictures soon!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Nice job of prepping.  Back in the day I would use pinstriping tape. (you could find it at any parts store) You can buy it in different sizes.  leaves a clean edge and you can bend it 90 degrees.  Will not leave adhesive or paper if left on too long like masking tape.

https://www.findtape.com/Sharpline-Prostripe-Pinstriping-Tape/p1727/?vid=15240&bc=C&msclkid=28970656d2d11efab7a7624c2c0a3ada&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=(ROI) Smart Shopping - US&utm_term=4577198191682251&utm_content=Ad group

Use the cheap stuff, instead of wasting a bunch of $$.   Lettering will be the hard part.  I've cut down a razor blade on the grinder to leave a good finger grip and maybe an 1/8in of cutting blade.  Paint it and carefully scrape the paint off the letters. clearcoat to seal.

I seem to remember a red center, but I guess that could be an OPTION if you wanted.  Good luck, entertain us with pic's please.

• Like 2