Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

• 3 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I smell bullshit. I have owned my Pontiac for almost 3 years and not once has anyone offered to drop their knickers. Disappointed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fitzy said:

I smell bullshit. I have owned my Pontiac for almost 3 years and not once has anyone offered to drop their knickers. Disappointed.

[email protected]

image.jpeg.c2df87396dfd2730261b0ae5fb69b6c7.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 2

Well I changed the oil/filter on the 64, and then put in a driver side bucket seat that I had upholstered a year ago, that didn't turn out so good ! I'm waiting on another set that are at another upholstery shop that has done great work for me in the past! Hoping they will be done soon!! Drove the car around the block and everything ran great! Have to get car to my mechanic to put in new pass side ball joints, adjust coil-overs, and new front tires and then alignment! When new seats come then I'll install those and take car back to have floor mount shifter linkage hooked up, adjusted, and new floor shift steering column installed !! Just a few simple things !!🤑

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 9:14 PM, wdl182 said:

Well I decided to change the interior in my 64 Bonney! I'm going from bench seat to buckets! It started a year ago with a costly choice by me to give a new kid a chance to cover my buckets! and well he screwed one up and we parted company! Tried to work with him and explain do a good job and you'll have more work than you can handle! Lesson learned!! Was able to send back the one bucket that wasn't touched to Speedway Motors with No Hassel ! They were great and I highly recommend! So now I'm starting with Chrysler buckets that recline I drive the Hell out of this car and wanted some comfort and adjustability! I bought some "B" body bucket seat brackets off EBay out of Arizona and cleaned them up and don't you know the out side brackets bolted into the original Bench seat mounting holes !! Only had to drill for the inside tracks! I cut down the backs by 1 1/2" so that the top of seats would be even with the windows like the bench! I chose a 67-69 firebird center console and modified it to fit a GM Horseshoe shifter. I used carbon fiber material on my dash in place of the woodgrain (sorry but I don't like woodgrain in cars) I carried that onto my console with a carbon fiber wrap. I added a tach to the console and added blue led lights to match the dashboard and radio colors!                The seats are now at the Upholsterer's that I should have taken to in the first place. Here are some pics!

IMG_3808 (2).jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4311.jpg

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

Well I finally got back my bucket seats!! Partially mounted will have them secured by Thursday!! 

IMG_4878.jpg

IMG_4879.jpg

• Like 2