Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will make you smile

16 hours ago, Frosty said:

Willlie is dead. The rest of you isn't. The second thing to go is your memory so you won't miss him anymore.

yeah What IS the first thing to go ?????🙄 eye sight ?

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 4/28/2021 at 3:41 PM, 64 kiwi boni said:

Oh i am screwed ! thats ALL happening now !!!!😞

Welcome to the club - looks like we are all married and miserable together! We are doomed, doomed, doomed! :ORLYOwl:

What did I come in here looking for again? Oh look a quarter!

On 4/28/2021 at 7:08 PM, Fitzy said:

Yeah, how often do you march into the house to a particular room on a mission to retrieve something then as soon as you arrive...you have forgotten why you are there. This happens to me with alarming regularity and I'm sure is a portent of the doom that awaits me as I grow older and more stupid. The one salvation is that as I march with purpose to the beer fridge, well I might as well have a beer whilst I'm standing here scratching my head.

Further proof that beer isn't just for breakfast anymore! :cheers:

On 4/28/2021 at 8:50 PM, 64 kiwi boni said:

funny thing about it fitzy is , I have never misplaced a beer !!! :rofl:

I never met a beer I didn't drink! :cheers:

On 4/28/2021 at 9:21 PM, Old guy44 said:

Cataract surgery fixes the eyes but you can't fix stupid with duct tape. 

Dualquadpete's girlfriend, Sharon, is a nurse. She says you can't fix stupid, but you can SEDATE it!

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 2

Problem is that in my youthful stupidity I used up my lifetime supply of alcohol before my 27th birthday so now in my aged stupidity I can't sedate it.

• Haha 2

That was a great TV series many years ago. I own the Pontiac episodes on DVD. 

Sadly Jim Wangers was diagnosed with dementia, possibly Alzheimer's disease, several years ago and he no longer tours or lectures. Jim is currently living in an assisted living facility. His overall health is reported to be good (he still walks unassisted), and appears content.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Brand new 67 GTO coming down the assembly line....  Wonder where that car is now?  Lovingly stored in a garage or part of a washer/drier combo.

image.png.10909413e3a63adf2a29c4852fa867d1.png

The answer is "Yes".

• Haha 1

Or maybe neither. Saw a 57 nomad on the road yesterday that looked like it hit the beach with John Wayne in a WWII movie. Puffing smoke and rust poking through the original? white paint but running nonetheless.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder JustA. I have to order a memorial paver brick for the late GMC Historian Don Meyer.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

justA, this museum is on my bucket list to visit when this covid bs is over and done with. and it will be incorporated in with a road trip to meet you, frosty and last indian !

i am kinda hoping you can show me how to do the archery thing !  possibly go hunt a bear even !! ,,,, ok justA get a picture of one would be fine !! hahaha

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

justA, this museum is on my bucket list to visit when this covid bs is over and done with. and it will be incorporated in with a road trip to meet you, frosty and last indian !

i am kinda hoping you can show me how to do the archery thing !  possibly go hunt a bear even !! ,,,, ok justA get a picture of one would be fine !! hahaha

Hope to see the place open by then.  The owner opened his 1st museum in PONTIAC Illinois.  He purchased a close school building here in Pontiac Mich. to help with overflow of his Pontiac collection.  Renovations just to open the inside of the building from small classrooms to open areas are extensive.  Our club the Widetrackers have been huge supporters and some are on staff.   Frosty has been inside the building and knows much more about it then me.  Things like the voting for grant $$ from the city of Pontiac you all helped with last year was amazing.  We did not win the grant but many thankz to all that helped with the voting.  Hoping there will be another grant this year? 

Would be a blast to show ya the archery thing..:cheers:  You have never shot a bow?  We can fix that!   We could do a face to face with a bear too...BUT,  there will be a fence between us!!!!!!! Would enjoy a face to face meeting with the Last Indian as well.  That might take some planning. 

• Like 2

Pretty sure I've posted pictures of the inside looks like right now in the PTM thread. Still needs a lot of renovation work. COVID didn't help that at all either. There will definitely be some one-of-a-kind vehicles in the museum for sure and it is literally two blocks off of the famed Woodward Avenue loop in Pontiac. So we can take Kiwi cruising down Woodward too.

• Like 2

Just now, Frosty said:

Pretty sure I've posted pictures of the inside looks like right now in the PTM thread. Still needs a lot of renovation work. COVID didn't help that at all either. There will definitely be some one-of-a-kind vehicles in the museum for sure and it is literally two blocks off of the famed Woodward Avenue loop in Pontiac. So we can take Kiwi cruising down Woodward too.

YES you did post some pics of the interior and cars waiting to be displayed.

3 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

i so enjoyed these videos

Sadly Mac McKellar passed away in 2011. He was Pontiac's engine guru. I had the privilege of meeting him at the GM Heritage Collection. He told me the story of the development of the OHC "Sprint 6" engine. As a car club, we were invited to a special car show in Mac's honor after he passed that was held at his senior citizen home where he lived until he passed, I won a Mac McKellar award that day. I still cherish it because of Mac.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

YES you did post some pics of the interior and cars waiting to be displayed.

He would be floored to see Woodward ANY given weeknight evening. =  Longest, coolest rolling carshow he could imagine.  THEN show him the DREAM CRUISE!!!  

• Like 1

I totally agree - 60-80,000 cars and 2 million spectators on a single day! Yup! Best car show day ever!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Would be a blast to show ya the archery thing..:cheers:  You have never shot a bow?  We can fix that! 

oh that would be great mate, i have never shot a bow!!

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

I totally agree - 60-80,000 cars and 2 million spectators on a single day! Yup! Best car show day ever!

now thats amazing !!!

• Like 1