Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will make you smile

Opps left the shoprag in there.

image.thumb.png.caead7e9fb8052df5e9299b8caa26d14.png

25 cent rattle fix

image.thumb.png.3ac59e208c116ec23f76771edb581c10.png

Drove it for 3 days before he found a spare AND a jack in the trunk.  Who'd a thunk?

image.png.0d66a0154086bbea30f5ac854cef6127.png

Don't even wanna know, HOW LONG HAS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON.

image.png.6ec2870ce3b1f55030f8dfd3b4d31fb1.png

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

last indian, that is soo cool mate, a Real Black n decker!!!:cheers:image.png.0d686234d134ac496577f0645677b20b.png

and wow! what a neat way to display the level and ruler 👍

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

Last nights fish at the beach with the drone  from left to right 

that's 6 kahawai, 7 snapper, and a trevally. 

this drone fishing is working really well, you hook it up to a boat rod, with 6 hooks and 2x  3 once sand anchor's and we where flying this set up out anywhere between 350 and 550 meters off the beach, and started justA on dusk,   

E8EEB7F5-3958-4C7C-A75E-250029AB3902.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

That's amazing.  I'm sure they would find a way to make it illegal here.  Already so many rules here about flying in populated areas, over neighbors property,  using camera's, how high you can fly.  No flights over roads/ traffic  in case it crashes.  

12 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

That's amazing.  I'm sure they would find a way to make it illegal here.  Already so many rules here about flying in populated areas, over neighbors property,  using camera's, how high you can fly.  No flights over roads/ traffic  in case it crashes.  

yeah I bet it will come !!! the pc police will start banging on about us using the drone at night .... mostly because they arent catching the fish!!! hahaahaha:rofl:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni

Last night we did 4 sets and 16 

fish 

So it’s bread crumb- pan fried fresh fish and home made chips for dinner .... with a beer :cheers:

70F522E7-AF15-4530-BE66-4146CE859BE7.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

Getting back to Van Nuys Blvd. I was cruising the boulevard about 5 years before these pictures were taken. Did a lot of street racing a little west of there. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

• Like 1

Woodward Avenue and Van Nuys Blvd were "THE" street racing and cruising scenes in America back in the 60s and 70s.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

87D87930-DA9E-4D0B-AA21-E0A82B8CA72A.jpeg

I was called too this mess today! clearly someone had a wayyyyy too hot curry !!:rofl:

crap.gif

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2021 at 9:08 PM, 64 kiwi boni said:

Last night we did 4 sets and 16 

fish 

So it’s bread crumb- pan fried fresh fish and home made chips for dinner .... with a beer :cheers:

70F522E7-AF15-4530-BE66-4146CE859BE7.jpeg

The king wanted to go fishing, and he asked the royal weather forecaster the forecast for the next few hours.

The palace meteorologist assured him that there was no chance of rain.

So the king and the queen went fishing. On the way he met a man with a fishing pole riding on a donkey, and he asked the man if the fish were biting.

The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, you should return to the palace!  In just a short time I expect a huge rain storm."

The king replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an educated and experienced professional. Besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him."

So the king continued on his way.

However, in a short time a torrential rain fell from the sky. The King and Queen were totally soaked.

Furious, the king returned to the palace and gave the order to fire the meteorologist.

Then he summoned the fisherman and offered him the prestigious position of royal forecaster.

The fisherman said, "Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that it will rain."

So the king hired the donkey.

And so began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in influential positions of government.

And thus the symbol of the democrat party was born.

The practice is unbroken to this day!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1