Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will make you smile

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Gonna be much higher in NZ as they have to add in the shipping and all paperwork, taxes, duty's, importΒ  ect.

yes true! but i bet Danny has it listed at the landed price... oh sorry i should have said...this is my mate who brings cool old cars in all the time from your side of the ditch.... thats how i got my dodge ram... oh and a couple of 57 chevs way back :)Β :driving:

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

He would most likely be paying around 4k for shipping, and another 1 k for tax and bsΒ 

and his mark up too... which is fair call, this is his job these days... got make a dollar aye !:cheers:...

Β oh and he knows me, i dont make money, i justA buy cars to keep... FULL STOP ! hahaha:cheers:

Β i would give him a call, but i think the boss would kick my arse if i go buying more toys right now when she wants to add on to the house ! .....Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

having said that .... you do ONLY live once !!!:rofl:

• Haha 1

On 6/1/2021 at 1:20 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

I read the sticker - it's a California car/build. That means it has a Chevy 305 V8 under the hood. Californians got a $50 credit back in the day for the 305 because it was smog legal in California. 49 state cars got the Pontiac 301.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frosty said:

I read the sticker - it's a California car/build. That means it has a Chevy 305 V8 under the hood. Californians got a $50 credit back in the day for the 305 because it was smog legal in California. 49 state cars got the Pontiac 301.

so Frosty, this one is a chev engine ??Β 

According to the sixth line of the sticker option isΒ 

LG4 5.0:liter (305) 4-bbl Β V-8 engine

That was a CaliforniaΒ only. motor. The only other two V8 motors available in 81 were the Pontiac 301 and the Turbo 301.

We had our annual club shed raid todayΒ 

and basically is beer infused bus trip !!

but I thought you guys might like these ....

69AE2167-ACB3-4736-8673-9F0C393EB4DF.jpeg

326 lemans

B944DEC4-1274-4078-8654-2659E0C8BC9D.jpeg

CDAE6504-5A17-44E0-AEF3-BD52872927F4.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I had a new friend call in today who lives just down my roadΒ 

he bought himself this 68 camaroΒ 

running big block and lots of custom gear in the engine bayΒ .Β 

He was having trouble tuning the 850 cfm holly so I suggested he do a efi carb ...Β 

well he called in to thank me ! Car runs/behaves wayyyyy better now ! Go figureΒ :rofl:

As i said to him, you will not get a 850cfm carb to behave on a street car !, he isnt a car guy... and paid $130k for what i consider a very middle of the road built car... but thats whats happening with classic car values over here!!!πŸ™„

E26C33A2-62A0-42B9-83E5-96B3566F89B0.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni

Check these out:

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

image014.jpg

image015.jpg

image016.jpg

image017.jpg

image018.jpg

image019.jpg

image020.jpg

image021.jpg

image022.jpg

image023.jpg

image024.jpg

image025.jpg

image026.jpg

image027.jpg

image028.jpg

When China takes over the world, babies in buckets hanging off a motor scooter will be commonplace. Your Pontiac will be like a Cuban 'collectivo' and the amount of bodies you will fit into and on the roof of one will only be limited by your imagination.

• Haha 2

SomeΒ of the pics are funny!!

some are quiet scarey !!! Grown men with animals on the back of a motor bike !!! πŸ™„Β 

hahahaΒ :rofl:

byo meat πŸ‘πŸ‘

or.... 😘😘😘... 

you fill in the ?? Gaps πŸ€ͺ

Couple of new heaps to add to my back yard ...Β 

0F606369-1A8F-4E81-9B23-7FE70AC82FE2.jpeg

F6486D53-587C-43C8-ABB5-8FA2211F9D4D.jpeg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Check these out:

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

image014.jpg

image015.jpg

image016.jpg

image017.jpg

image018.jpg

image019.jpg

image020.jpg

image021.jpg

image022.jpg

image023.jpg

image024.jpg

image025.jpg

image026.jpg

image027.jpg

image028.jpg

When China takes over the world, babies in buckets hanging off a motor scooter will be commonplace. Your Pontiac will be like a Cuban 'collectivo' and the amount of bodies you will fit into and on the roof of one will only be limited by your imagination.

Oh don’t go there !!!Β 

ItΒ might very well be correct !!!

i am justA going to close my eyesΒ 

block my ears and hmmmn lots !!! An pretend it’s not going to happen πŸ˜ͺ

You bought a VR (or VS) SS Commode and a tractor. Good on you. 14 cars just isn't enough. Old tractors are always going to be a firm favourite and any SS will appreciate in time. The old Commodores were good because they were so light - 5 litres was ample. Mate, you're going to need a whole extra lifetime to squeeze all this stuff in! No wonder your missus made you wait outside a wool shop. She was probably hoping that a sudden interest in knitting would take hold of you, and you could sell all those silly cars and sit around the fire at night, drinking cups of tea and knitting woolly scarves for your impending Australian visitors who are going to freeze to death when they visit. You see, this is why God intended that you can't freeze alcohol: it's so that men can sit around all night in all conditions and stay alive by ingesting large quantities of 'antifreeze.' Thanks, God.

I just realised - those are different cars!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yip

the gray one is a vrss

the blue/ green is a vs ssΒ 

both worth saving... both need shit loads of work ,,, the boss n her wool...Β 

check this out ....Β 

C43E16F0-CAFF-4C51-9881-D3908730AA4F.jpeg

Just now, 64 kiwi boni said:

Yip

the gray one is a vrss

the blue/ green is a vs ssΒ 

both worth saving... both need shit loads of work ,,, the boss n her wool...Β 

check this out ....Β 

C43E16F0-CAFF-4C51-9881-D3908730AA4F.jpeg

Β 

My missus is a dressmaker. I sense a parting of the genders when we turn up. The cavemen (you & I) will stand around the pizza oven talking cars, cars, cars and drinking frothy 'antifreeze,' whist the chicks are inside toasty warm talking, um...what do chicks talk about, apart from penis size?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

What’s happening fitzyΒ 

is classic cars are going through the roof price wise .. and with Holden goneΒ 

they are going the path of Pontiac !!!

$$$$ to the sky,,Β 

so I have been watching prices and I seeΒ 

any old v8 Holden going up in price .Β 

I will be selling the gray vr ss, my neighbour wants it to add to his collection.Β 

And I will be clipping the ticket on that one πŸ‘

I will be keeping the vs as it’s way low kms and I had one of these brand newΒ 

and really loved it... it’s got a set of headers on it , a over the radiator air intake ,, but she’s old, worn, need lots of loveΒ 

3 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

My missus is a dressmaker. I sense a parting of the genders when we turn up. The cavemen (you & I) will stand around the pizza oven talking cars, cars, cars and drinking frothy 'antifreeze,' whist the chicks are inside toasty warm talking, um...what do chicks talk about, apart from penis size?

The bosses will be more than happyΒ 

chatting in the knitting world !! And we can do the boy thing and talk pontiacs !!Β :cheers:

You're dead right. In these cashed up times when nobody can go overseas,Β  people are investing in stuff. Old cars have finally been recognised as worth keeping and are now a legitimateΒ investment opportunity. Well done, sir!

• Like 1

Just now, Fitzy said:

You're dead right. In these cashed up times when nobody can go overseas,Β  people are investing in stuff. Old cars have finally been recognised as worth keeping and are now a legitimateΒ investment opportunity. Well done, sir!

Gees that’s cool that your seeing the same in oz... kiwis have always been petrolheads but since covid we have seen a crazy jump in classic car prices !!! . A tri five Chev 2 years ago would be 50 k, now 100 k plus!!Β 

The base model cv8 Monaro ... 2 years ago ... 20-25 kΒ 

now 70 k !!! A real wtf moment !!!

Wow - that's nice. That wing mirror - is that where it's supposed to be? It looks like someone drilled a coupla holes, plonked it there and said "yep, looks good."