Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will make you smile

4 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

you have cattle on your property too JustA?

Had horses my whole life on my grandfathers farm.  My Dad used to let a neighbor harvest our 10 a of hunting land in northern Michigan,  2 twice a year and he would raise a calf for us in his herd. Always worked out well.   Have seen wet hay stacked and molded.  Causing horses N cattle to get sick.   My grandfather bought a colt for me, that was born the same day as I was. Had pictures of him with the colt  in the back seat of his Buick.  :lol2:  Wish I knew what happened to those.  Blackie died when we were 18.  Many great memories.

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

10 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Had horses my whole life on my grandfathers farm.  My Dad used to let a neighbor harvest our 10 a of hunting land in northern Michigan,  2 twice a year and he would raise a calf for us in his herd. Always worked out well.   Have seen wet hay stacked and molded.  Causing horses N cattle to get sick.   My grandfather bought a colt for me, that was born the same day as I was. Had pictures of him with the colt  in the back seat of his Buick.  :lol2:  Wish I knew what happened to those.  Blackie died when we were 18.  Many great memories.

yip moldy hay aint a good thing and your horses wouldn't be into hay with clover in it too, way too sweat for them 👍

i can relate to those memories, when i was a boy, i had a pet lamb named snowy... went away to a school camp one day and came home to find my pet had got into the chook run, ate all the pellets and my mother had seen it wasn't happy so she gave it water! 

it basically expanded its gut and killed it :(

made its hide into a great fluffy rug!!HAHA 

it taught me how to cure hides... was my first one👍

also taught me a about death....  at that age,13 really wasn't happy about death.. still not happy about it. regardless of it being a animal or human.😞

• Sad 2

Big day today !! My mate who is building the super bird is firing the engine for the  first time and a small few have been invited to the cranking 👍👍👍👍

I will post some pictures 👍

• Like 2

On 1/16/2021 at 11:23 PM, 64 kiwi boni said:

At the fire up was a car I have not seen for quiet a while, its one of our club members and a bloody good bugger, he is building a scratch built 34 3 window and this is his other car, He offered it to me! its a 67 , 326 auto no ac but super stock, and thats original paint and interior.

whats is i worth guys?? i have no idea

3EBB9549-CA83-452C-BE5F-7FA516369B91.jpeg

According to Haggerty's classic car pricing guide - about $17K USD.

• Like 2

Two notable drag racers were shown very early in that film - both from Michigan:

1. Jim Wangers, driving the Royal Pontiac car, is the same famous Pontiac ad man / Godfather of the GTO.

2. The Ramchargers - a collections of Mopar engineers who went drag racing on their own dime in the early 60s without factory sponsorship and became legends

• Like 2

So are they going into Canada or into the US in this commercial? I suspect into Canada, but since there is such a clear lack of signage on the bridges, I was not 100% certain.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Frosty, does this count as a DUB:rofl:

Don't think he is smart enough to call him a MORON.  Same guy that rolled his car on it's side when he saw the GTO coming.:rofl:

image.png.df272d601e77315c1999ed2334e54d33.png

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1