Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will make you smile

8 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

for JustA

Β 

So cool to see new retro cars every year.Β  Β The show comes on in the AM here, so it's coffee N a lil Nitro to start my day!!!!!

• Haha 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

22 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Yeah he has done a good job justAΒ 

25 years is wayyyy too long !Β 

He missed out on lots of fun rodding in that time !Β 

Β 

Have almost half that time in the GTO, but drivin it and having a blast.Β  Paint is less of an issue today with everybody all about patina.Β  Or do they mean FUNKY comadina????:bacon:

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

Have almost half that time in the GTO, but drivin it and having a blast.Β  Paint is less of an issue today with everybody all about patina.Β  Or do they mean FUNKY comadina????:bacon:

Haha I know what you mean justAΒ 

it seams to be a thing here now tooΒ 

not so long ago it was all about having the most trick paint job,Β 

now rust isΒ the most popular paint !! Haha

my old ram has surface rust on the bed and I justA hose it !! And let the rust do it’s thing !! HahaΒ Β 

• Like 1

Tis my birthday today so I am going to buy myself a good quaintly timing light with dwell on it and I have justA ordered myself a road runner brand starter motor for the 389Β 

road runner are a nz company who build there own starters and are super good quality πŸ‘

I have 2 of their starters one is on the camaro and I put that on 16 years ago and it’s never let me down 🍻🍻🍻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Tis my birthday today so I am going to buy myself a good quaintly timing light with dwell on it and I have justA ordered myself a road runner brand starter motor for the 389Β 

road runner are a nz company who build there own starters and are super good quality πŸ‘

I have 2 of their starters one is on the camaro and I put that on 16 years ago and it’s never let me down 🍻🍻🍻

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!Β  Hope you had a great day.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Β 

This is one guy i would love to meet,( bucket list)Β he is such a car guy, and i have so much respect for his methodology behind why he has the cars he has.... total respect for him.:bowdown:Β 

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1

As would I. I've seen him perform stand-up before, live and in person back in 2009-2010. Everything I've read about him says he is a down to earth guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

As would I. I've seen him perform stand-up before, live and in person back in 2009-2010. Everything I've read about him says he is a down to earth guy.

Down to earth?Β  Yea, he works at Outdoor World on Last Man Standing.:pop_corn:

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Down to earth?Β  Yea, he works at Outdoor World on Last Man Standing.:pop_corn:

Outdoor Man! Not World!

image.png.a4f2ef7ac7bef39ca30227a85d7cfd97.png

Β 

BTW - Tim Allen and Richard Karn (aka Al) re-unite on the History Channel for a new series calledΒ Assembly Required, starting tonight! They are going to keep Tim away from power tools this time around.

Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Outdoor Man! Not World!

image.png.a4f2ef7ac7bef39ca30227a85d7cfd97.png

Β 

BTW - Tim Allen and Richard Karn (aka Al) re-unite on the History Channel for a new series calledΒ Assembly Required, starting tonight! They are going to keep Tim away from power tools this time around.

Β 

oh now thats exciting !! hope we get that on one of the channels !!:dancingpontiac:

The guy I work for part time used to do all of Leno's engine work. He got me into Jays warehouse full of his collection. It is something to see, including the 55 or 56 Buick that he drove to California.Β Larry told me never to get in a discussion about cars with Jay because it is about 90% that you will lose. Did not get an opportunity to meet Jay but it is my understanding that he is as nice a guy as you can meet.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Old guy44 said:

The guy I work for part time used to do all of Leno's engine work. He got me into Jays warehouse full of his collection. It is something to see, including the 55 or 56 Buick that he drove to California.Β Larry told me never to get in a discussion about cars with Jay because it is about 90% that you will lose. Did not get an opportunity to meet Jay but it is my understanding that he is as nice a guy as you can meet.

Thats really cool Dwight, you are soo lucky to have had that opportunity to see his collection. we need more people like jay saving our cool cars... i am trying but i dont have mr lenos's budgetΒ :rofl:Β 

• Founders
12 hours ago, Old guy44 said:

This is really cool!Β Definitely wouldn't mind taking a look through that collection or meeting the man himself.

• Like 1

Finally took the time to watch the program on the WS6. I would invite you all to watch the first part of it again only ignore Jay and the car and look at the surroundings. The first part is shot in the warehouse that houses his collection and then it moves across the parking lot to the warehouse that houses his shop.Β 

As I recall all the artwork on the walls was painted by set makers it is not posters. and the shop is immaculately clean. Larry is talking about taking another trip over there and if he does I will tag along and see if they will allow me to take pictures. If so I will post them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1