Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will NOT make you smile.

What do your wife and daughter have against lawn art? It doesn't have to be an iron horse or an iron deer, what is wrong with an iron Indian?

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got to the beach and was greeted with a really bad smell !!! 
the fridge has shit it’s self !!! 

E2F17348-EBE5-4054-BD1D-BFE1A8266D82.jpeg

It was full of fish, meat . Ice cream … and I haven’t been over here for 3 weeks !!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I am not going to post pics of the contents … you can smell it from here !!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

On the up side .. the house is still here after the cyclone went through and it’s a nice day !!

image.jpg

• Sad 4

2 years??? When I get outa bed these days, that's how I look NOW. Only with even less hair, bigger ears and not as tall as Yoda. Oh, and I'm only that shade of green if I have been a little too celebratory the night before.

I'm sure Ringo has the necessary skills to cut & paste Yoda into the driver's seat of a red GP. Now THAT'D be funny.

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Went through all that with the covid.  Still have damage to my lungs and need to keep an inhaler. Scary feeling.  Your in the thought's N prayers for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Founders
5 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Thanks mate . They recon I have bronchitis 

Hope you feel better, man! My fiancée is going through bronchitis at the moment too. Hoping she stays out of the hospital.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Not cool Kiwi! My prayers are with you & hope you recover quickly! Sick is never fun no matter the ailment, but things like sever diseases, extreme pain, heart, stroke & breathing are always of utmost concern! So take care of you first! Than you can play!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Not cool Kiwi! My prayers are with you & hope you recover quickly! Sick is never fun no matter the ailment, but things like sever diseases, extreme pain, heart, stroke & breathing are always of utmost concern! So take care of you first! Than you can play!

Thank you Gary 

I am a typical male !! Hate being sick ! 
:rofl:

• Haha 2

I just got home and am catching up. Mate - that's no good. Breathing is one of life's essentials - like beer, pizza & cars. I genuinely hope everything is okay and that you recover quickly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Old guy44 said:

Kiwi,

Back in '62 I bought a brand new Ford and quickly discovered why Ford is a four letter word. At less than a hundred miles the speedometer broke. Got that fixed and a few weeks later the assist spring on the clutch linkage fell on my left foot with a loud bang. Another trip to wonderland to get that fixed. With less than 4000 on the clock I decided to go visit my sister in Detroit, about 3000 mi away. Late the second day I entered Indianapolis, was within the site of the speedway and it started to rain. A summer rain in Indy is like a hundred year rain in So. Cal. it is more like a dam break. The wipers made three passes across the windshield and quit. Finished the trip into Detroit in a downpour with no wipers. 

Admittedly I drove the hell out of that Ford but it needed new engine bearings every 18000-20000 miles even with racing oil in the crankcase.  While I have actually owned a few Fords since, they have all been really cheap beaters, the kind that when they die you just put the title under the wiper blade and walk away.

It was a Southern California car but I don't believe that factors into the wipers.

i know what you mean about Fords !! i keep a couple lieing around justA to remind me how bloody unreliable they are !! 

i like watching them rust away too !! hahaha:rofl:

image.jpg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 2

A spanner in the works? Hey - there's a bright side: you now have a clean wrench. Tell her to accept it and get on with her life!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fitzy said:

A spanner in the works? Hey - there's a bright side: you now have a clean wrench. Tell her to accept it and get on with her life!

Hay !!! I like my eye sight !!!

you come back over here and have my Karyn poke your eyes out !!! :rofl:

• Haha 1