Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will make you smile

18 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

From memory, they might come with a Kohler engine. Still good, but I reckon the Kwacka is primo. I would go for the Hustler. If I could afford it, I'd get one tomorrow.Β 

The local shop has the hustler with that 21 Hp Kawasaki your talking about . It has a fabricated deck . Which the jd doesn’tΒ 

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

So - the gig with a fab deck is that if your mowing is heavy duty, then it's the way to go. A pressed steel one is for neat suburban lawns only. Having said that, my Husky is 17 years old and the pressed steel deck is fine. I took it off and coated it with thick rust sealing paint and chassis sealer. It's never going to rust. If you look after your stuff, it'll last. Most peeps just use it then push it into the shed until next time. Show it a little love and it'll last an awful long time. Get the Hustler. In fact, get 2 and send one over here for my anticipated Christmas present!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Hey kiwi, did you smash the hippo yet? Justa remember bro, we love pictures around here!Β :rofl:

i am running on empty when it comes to brownie points mate. i cant risk it !:rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

i am running on empty when it comes to brownie points mate. i cant risk it !:rofl:

Taste death ! Live Life Mate!Β :rofl:

Otherwise you'll be confirming that we ARE the weaker gender!

• Haha 2

Then I thought I would tune in a radio station … power had been off the Battery …

one speaker in the rear parcel tray wasn’t working … wire behind the radio was at fault … then when you crank up the sounds …. There was a rattle ... passenger side front speaking was at fault.Β 

so i pulled it out and fitted a " temporary" Fusion brand 5 1/2 inc one so we have sounds for the 5 day cruise !... then i got to crank up the sounds .... to see how well it could perform.... and i wax the girlΒ :cheers:.. bit of led zepp. paul simons... cat stevens,, and some new stuff from split enz. foo fighters and metalica.... as you do !!!Β 

Β hay its a big car !! it takes a while to wax. and i go old school wax at that !!!

3F7F0B7A-71CF-4753-B338-F0C68EBBEB28.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Have some exciting news !!!Β 

it looks as if our family is about to grow! the boss has approved of a new family member......Β 

watch this space, another road trip is on the cards !!:dancingpontiac:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founders
1 hour ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Managed to get all the hay bailed before the cyclone came through !!Β 
this past weekend πŸ‘

7C11E72E-A428-4FE1-960B-82DCDD395BC2.jpeg

Β 

When does the hurriclone hit?Β