Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will make you smile

I see the wine and the sippi cup in the same picture. Was the birthday girl  also drinking the wine?

The one that concerns me is the one the 4 year old is driving, it is one of those four letter words.

Kiwi, I do have an honest question, your 64, what trans does it have in it and what is the shift pattern PNDLR or PRNDL?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Ahem..remain calm everyone. I shall be the judge as to how good the pizzas are when we get over there in September.  Mind you, if they taste as good as they look, I'm in luck.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fitzy said:

Ahem..remain calm everyone. I shall be the judge as to how good the pizzas are when we get over there in September.  Mind you, if they taste as good as they look, I'm in luck.

oh no pressure then!!!!! 

Tell ya what Fitzy if i stuff up we can just eat some scotch or eye fillet from the last cow we killed.....or if your keen i have some really nice venison back steaks!!! :drool:

i tell you one thing about the pizza oven, you have to have it at just the right temperature !!! last night the boss pushed for me to start cooking and i told her it was too hot.... justA wait a half hour.... no no cook now ! ( i got the look !!! have you guys ever had THE LOOK ?? ) 

so i cooked, and yes they where burnt on the edges and the base was not crispy !!! and whos fault was that ! :rofl:

its real simple... oven at 360 Celsius  pizza in for 1.30 mins and out ..... job done !! you dont even have time to drink half a beer!:cheers:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni

Better braking? Really? I'm curious as to how you go with the Bonnie. I can't figure out why it should improve the braking (unless the internals are larger, or your old one wasn't up to scratch.) Anyway, it's good news.

19 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Better braking? Really? I'm curious as to how you go with the Bonnie. I can't figure out why it should improve the braking (unless the internals are larger, or your old one wasn't up to scratch.) Anyway, it's good news.

bore size was the same 11/16 but it must be that its 2 pistons and probly that the front discs are getting more pressure before the rears

it certainly stops faster and feeling better.

Saturday morning I took the mk1 for its certification recheck 

my little list of things the certifier wanted done all got ticked off , then he fitted the certification tag and I will post a picture … I forgot to get one !! Tomorrow 

but he did test the shit it my front suspension system and did a bump steer test and a Ackerman test , both he was happy with ! 
now it’s just a paper work blah blah and the car can go to a testing station and get a warrant of fitness and it’s road legal !!! 
last weekend I had fitted the new brake master cylinder and was very happy with how it braked ! I can’t wait to see how a dual circuit unit works in the 64 !!! 

On a side note I took the cortina for a spin and wow !! Can it do good skids 

car weighs just 750 kg and is 162 bhp at the rear wheels 

so no problem loosing traction !!! 
it was a whole bunch of fun !!

BBBA3127-71FA-4B40-914C-AD1ED16FED7A.jpeg

297A74B1-87AC-4CA0-842C-8F846C8BB826.jpeg

2E0E90B1-CCCC-4D0A-8E24-4F7BF46376CE.jpeg

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

Wow. 750kg is nothing. I'm sure it's bags of fun.

Hey, what's going on with that green hot rod? Why is the windscreen divided with several chrome bars, or am I looking at it wrong? That would NEVER be legal, surely?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Old guy44 said:

So this is the new project?

Did the other package arrive yet?

Yes Dwight this is her 

I have a new thread for it 

if you look at 1957 Chieftain restomod Build

and no!!! The “”package “”””is still on a ship heading this way 👍👍👍👍

Edited by 64 kiwi boni

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

And here on the complete other end of any man’s scale of priorities … the boss needs a tooth replaced !

more bloody work !!!!

image.jpg

you laugh mate ! she wants this done asap ! 

the hippo has been toothless for over 10 years !

now the boss has her new room its gotta be done yesterday :rofl:

i have car stuff to do !!!!:dancingpontiac:

i should have given the hippo to Fitzy's boss and it would have gone to ozzy!... but i would not have told Fitzy.. i would have hidden it in his luggage !, and see if he got caught at the bored entering oz with a toothless hippo !!!:rofl:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 2

Who are you calling a toothless hippo??? Just because I look like Uncle Fester (apparently) doesn't mean you can call me anything you want! 

Have you tried, ahem, "dropping" it on the floor and having it smash into a hundred unsalvageable pieces? My 'Boss' (a term I will always struggle with) once did that with this exquisite German snow dome that a female friend brought back from Europe for me. It was made of glass and was truly beautiful. She reckons she was vacuuming and it fell to the floor. When she told me, I must have looked decidedly unimpressed because she then burst into tears. I guess I won that one - all it cost was her happiness! You should try it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Who are you calling a toothless hippo??? Just because I look like Uncle Fester (apparently) doesn't mean you can call me anything you want! 

Oh gees ! 
i didn’t even think about your toothless face mate ! :rofl:
your safe as bud. Your no way near hippo status :cheers:

• Haha 2

I do like your idea of dropping it … but … 

i need brownie points … 

long story short … MY mower is in its last legs .. as in . I can see the axle is about to snap- worn out ! 
now I have done the man thing … drop a hint . And had acknowledgment .

next stage is to scare the sh-t out of her with the price !!!

i need your thoughts mate ! 
you have seen my place..

I want !!!!…..

the John Deere 48 inch zero turn …

it has a 22 Hp motors . Has twin over head fox tails and zero to 12 in about a hour !

and …. Bottom line . 8 and a half k . 
that’s the bit that I know is going to get me in trouble . 
my question to you … do I still drop the hippo ?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1