Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Cool Pontiac stuff!

On 9/27/2020 at 9:33 PM, Frosty said:

1964041266_IMG_53441.thumb.JPG.b548d21a6a722e579211c0b3992dc5f1.JPG

Bolted to the side of semi trailers that left the factory, one per side. JUSTA will remember them.

When I started at the former GLTC building, post bankruptcy, there was still signage sitting against the wall on the floor from when GM occupied the building including the above (not the Pontiac one but a Chevrolet one) along with the "GM" square. Would have LOVED to take one (or both) home!

Edited by Stewy

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, 31pontiac said:

87B4FC67-72E5-4179-9576-54DE900DBA00.jpeg

I remember Ternstedt DIvision. We had a Ternstedt plant in Flint when I was a kid. They made chromed pot metal parts for a variety of GM cars back in the day. It was the first GM plant to close in my life time, just not the last.

• Like 2

On 9/29/2020 at 8:31 PM, notallthere said:

Glad you still like Little Lucy.  Here are mine:

First one is original from a magazine and the second is a replica.

bought.jpeg

judge.jpeg

image.png.c4db804942c7a6579de420481842da52.png

Wow! I was about to send Dualquadpete your way to see if you and the missus were still alive!!!! I hope guys are doing well. Tried calling the cell and the house a few times - no answer.

• Haha 1

We have been busy here and there.  I do not carry my cell very ofter so answering it is kinda difficult.    Send Dualquad my way.  I can fix him up with some Irish Coffee and some scones.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 8:03 PM, notallthere said:

We have been busy here and there.  I do not carry my cell very ofter so answering it is kinda difficult.    Send Dualquad my way.  I can fix him up with some Irish Coffee and some scones.

I'm sure he'd like that. At this point, anything to get him and Sharon out of the house and relieve the boredom will probably be welcomed.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, 31pontiac said:

https://www.classicautomall.com/vehicles/2299/1926-pontiac-hood-ornaments

Ran across this collection of Pontiac hood ornaments for sale.  Thought maybe some of you might like to see it.

Waay cool, thankz for sharing. None of em sing though.   :rofl:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Waay cool, thankz for sharing. None of em sing though.   :rofl:

So now that’s what I’ve got to do to impress you? Well I could sing moon river or, wait for it; show you the moon! Either or both might make you woozy & gag!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Last Indian said:

So now that’s what I’ve got to do to impress you? Well I could sing moon river or, wait for it; show you the moon! Either or both might make you woozy & gag!

You've impressed me for a lifetime with your amazing work.  Listening to the Allstate commercial..... Lets make lots of money  and then looking at the prices in this post.  You could do really WELL.  👍

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I love the Hurst His & Her instructions. Locking out the "little lady." Make sure the femi-Nazis don't see that! 

And what is that horrid child doing in the back seat - from the look on it's face it's planning to slice up Mummy & Daddy when they let me out of this f@#$%^&g car!!! Who wants a child like that sitting in the back, ready to shred the upholstery. Time for a good smack!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Ringo64 said:

Want one of these for my office

i want one for my front door entrance!!!

1 hour ago, 31pontiac said:

CC133472-525A-4A04-A54E-E196DA4F4148.jpeg

E08AA34A-02CF-463D-9CE4-9A5B817DBB69.jpeg

1C651079-F0F1-42C4-B235-9C2A4CFEB877.jpeg

CEB15831-787B-47E4-A087-3C05294B04B5.jpeg

075E7A47-A0AD-4218-B1C0-D75A06C1FB84.jpeg

Tim what is the 57 ? is it a postal card ? i cant work it out it says foxcraft ???

• Like 2