Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

31pontiac's '31 Pontiac

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

7 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Thankz for sharing your mad building skills with us.   Can't wait to see your 1st drive shots. 

JustA ! 
Tim test drove her last august :dancingpontiac:

go back one page on Tim’s thread and you can see the first drive :cheers:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, 31pontiac said:

Here’s another video for those who didn’t see the first drive.

I am hoping to blow it apart and paint it this year, but our upcoming septic system replacement may dictate otherwise.😖

Bloody plumbing !!! :rofl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

JustA ! 
Tim test drove her last august :dancingpontiac:

go back one page on Tim’s thread and you can see the first drive :cheers:

Must be Oldtimers settin in. Already had it downloaded.  I still wanna go for a ride.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Beautiful Tim! Love the commitment to detail! Love to see that no matter how twisted this world gets, there are those who understand that the pinnacle of design is just that! Can’t be improved on! Only repeated perfectly! Which is often more difficult than the original concept!

i certainly agree with Last indian Tim !! the detail is exceptional :bowdown:

i note from the video, those long branch cast iron headers!! seeing yours inspired me to get a set for the 64 bonni :dancingpontiac:

and they look so cool because they are different ! they have that long swept look ....and as much is it is about being more flow, like a tube header , i think the cast ones are wayyy cooler because they LOOK cool :cheers:

• Like 2

Thanks for comments Last Indian and Kiwi !  A little back story about those long branch manifolds. I had a ‘69 Trans Am in the early ‘80s and the RAIII  lost compression in 2 cylinders.  My buddy had just found a RAIV in a local junkyard so we installed it in the TA. Long branch round port manifolds were hard to find so to get the car on the road I had to get a pair of tube headers from Nunzi.  Always hated the tinny sound of them, and eventually found the round ports to replace them. They had a much better mellow tone.

Fast forward to this build.  I needed manifolds to fit inside the narrow frame of the ‘31 and remembered that I still had the RAIII manifolds. They worked perfectly!

May not mean much to other people, but it’s kind of cool to have original ‘69 TA RAIII long branch manifolds from a car that I owned on this ‘31 Pontiac.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...