Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

31pontiac's '31 Pontiac

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Brakes, fuel, all your plumbing is extraordinary.  Beautiful job!  I want to take it for a ride, can't imagine how antsy you are. :dancingpontiac:

• Like 2

Thanks.  And yes, I am getting anxious.  Hopefully will have basic wiring and a gas tank soon so I can give it a drive to make sure things work as they should before tearing it all apart for paint.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 31pontiac said:

Thanks for the positive comments guys.  We are trying to keep that ‘60’s era hot rod feel and get one more old Pontiac out of the garage and out on the road.

:cheers:TIM !

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, 31pontiac said:

Eventful weekend!   Son-in-law did some last minute temporary wiring, I installed the battery tray, battery, and a makeshift lawnmower gas tank.   Here’s the video of the  first drive !!

What? No burnout? 😁! Sweet! Take a bow Tim!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well done. I think your son stopped the video a little too soon though. I missed the scene where you have this big ol' grin on your face that even a mortician could not remove.

Congrats on the first ride man! Tell us how you feel! :cheers:

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...

I found these 1964 Cadillac A/C vents at Carlisle this spring and created these housings (with much help from my brother) by hand to mount them under the dash.

They fit the ‘60’s period feel for the car better than a lot of the plastic aftermarket vents I looked at.

69DB72C8-97FC-4747-BAEC-070606B92001.jpeg

957AA3EC-B062-4FF8-8248-E63473094B91.jpeg

3DF0394A-BE80-413B-A913-7BD9E1716CB3.jpeg

368622EB-2F0D-4D05-99DB-68EA81568F73.jpeg

FA75F9C9-8CD9-4406-96DF-33E03531EA3A.jpeg

• Like 2

That tach is so cool. Doesn't look like it fits any of the holes in your original bezel though.  Vents are perfect!  Thankz for the update.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...