Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's GTO - SOLD.

You didn't use the brushes supplied at the car wash did you?

Oh heck NO!

GTO's are gay. only gay people drive them.

Orly?

' date='Jul 29 2010, 07:20 AM' post='34255']

Ohai faded arrowhead.

LMAO I'll be changing those fairly soon...

Thanks everyone else :dancingpontiac:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great!!! bright, clean, shiny, blue, wow, GTO, :dancingpontiac::agreed: . another satisfied customer. isnt USPS great? :bacon:

' date='Jul 29 2010, 09:02 PM' post='34327']

Mark...

<3

awww thanks! :lol2:

great!!! bright, clean, shiny, blue, wow, GTO, :dancingpontiac::agreed: . another satisfied customer. isnt USPS great? :bacon:

LOL yeah, thanks ghosty!

no problem. did Phenom show you the text he sent me?

No, should he have?

no problem. did Phenom show you the text he sent me?

No, should he have?

No, should he have?

double. :dancingpontiac: no and yes. in a way a bit funny and he can start his shipping business. so hows the GTO now? you took it for a drive didnt you.

Your package was delivered at 1:56pm on Wednesday, July 28th successfully. A second package was acquired at 11:34am today, July 29th and will be shipped via United States Phenomenal Service 5-day shipping to Mr. Ghost. Thank you for choosing USPS. Please provide feedback and any comments that would make our service even better at the shoutbox on www.ForeverPontiac.com.

I <3 HIDs and Blacked out Arrowheads :lol2:

Thank you Ghost for the HIDs and thank you Phenom for bringing them down here for me to come pick up :D

DSC_2824.jpg

DSC_2823.jpg

DSC_2822.jpg

DSC_2827.jpg

DSC_2828.jpg

Looking good brother! Just stay away from the police and you're golden!

and you can hear his car for a good 30 seconds after he has disappeared from view lol.

its lucky that it worked out that i was travelling down here this week haha.

its lucky that it worked out that i was travelling down here this week haha.

it was either USPS now, or wait and meet half way or at the next meet. and you should have gotten some before pics Mark.

So sick man! I don't remember if I told you this before, but I'm really liking the spoilerless look.

Ha, thanks guys! I ma really liking the SAP front end too! It's on my "to do" list. I think it's cool cause it's just a lip kit and not a whole new bumper, that means cheaper for me! :P

After seeing those pictars... Im fapping az i type... Oh SNAP you meant SAP, not FAP.... my bad... I thought I read fap... *continues fapping*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...