Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's GTO - SOLD.

• Founders

shouldn't it be 15% in the rear and 85% in the front?...... Oh wait were talking about tint.... NEVERMIND... :D

:)

Those are good numbers. Did you ever register your car in Minnesota so you could go darker and not get in trouble? lol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill race you with my vibe... lol. haha

seriously.. if you give me about a yr or so, the vibe should be keeping up with a stock 5.0L mustang if not, a stock GTO. saving up for some major plans. hehehe

the NEW 2011 5.0? cuz that bad boy has 423 caballos :o:o

well i have a random 450 bucks and nothing to do with it. Now ive seen this, im gonna go get TINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i have a random 450 bucks and nothing to do with it. Now ive seen this, im gonna go get TINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you stop spending it on the G6 and get a GTO lol

Mark im only gonna tell u one last time..... I AM 17 AND THE INSURANCE WILL BE AS THOUGH I AM ATTEMPTING TO INSURE A SPACE SHUTTLE!!! I WILL GET ONE BUT FOR NOW ITS THE G6!

' date='Oct 7 2010, 10:08 PM' post='38172']

I see new rear tires, you burned through those drag radials, huh?

Eagle F1 A/S's are great tires, now just get a matching set, it looks terrible. :D

lol yeah. Both rears are the same. Fronts are the same. If you want to give me $250+ per tire I'll get them for the front too. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Monaro conversion, yes. Cursed, probably... It seems that if as soon as I am finaciallu stable again I get into an accident... :-/ GAY!

I'll find out more when I get a hold of the insurance company and take it in. :D

awee mark :D I am sorry

if it makes you feel better i seen a burgendy red gto today and it was like sex on wheels!! it was sooo sweet and it sounded just as good as it looked !

awee mark :D I am sorry

if it makes you feel better i seen a burgendy red gto today and it was like sex on wheels!! it was sooo sweet and it sounded just as good as it looked !

how is making his sound worse making him feel better? :o