Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's GTO - SOLD.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I got it the day I work and it has been raining since I picked it up so... I'll take some more tomorrow when I'm off.

Psssss, rain is nothing, if not, a better way for some unique photos :lol2: Can't wait to see the repairs!

• 3 weeks later...

ok. Well, I put the GTO up for sale as soon as I got it back... I have a buyer already, I work with the guy and he also has a Chrysler 300 Hemi. He's wanted a GTO since they came out and he's a real good friend of mine so It'll work out perfect. The GTO should b gone by the and of the week. Hoping to get the money for it tomorrow or Friday.

Sad, yes, but I'm not too upset. I have a really big want for my next car. :lol2: Keeping you all in suspense...

I have a really big want for my next car. :lol2: Keeping you all in suspense...

i know what it is :P dont worry i wont tell haha :slap:

Haha Phenom, yeah you do know. I forgot I told you on FB.

Crimson, because. That's all I'm going to say now. I've said the reasons for it a ton of times, use the search button! Lol

Ringo, because I know you and you probably know me pretty well... I'd worry HAHA

lol Oh you people are hilarious! Nice thing about being in the military is everyone is your friend :rofl:

Pete, I told you send me all the info about your car and I'll let people know about it and go from there.

Chaos, yeah, idk... It's being sold for $200 less than I paid for it. SO... idk maybe...

Ringo, not 10! Jeez. This will be #6 though... :)

Valid, sad yes, I'm sad but it's time to move on. I can just feel it.

• 2 months later...