Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

markpetersonii's GTO - SOLD.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' date='Sep 20 2010, 09:21 PM' post='36917']

Bloody hell, Mark.

DOO EET ALREADY!

You don't even know! :lol2:

' date='Sep 20 2010, 09:35 PM' post='36920']

How about this, Mark...

The CCW's are nice...but this will make the GTO legit:

volk_gts.jpg

Volk GTS's, they make them in 18x9.

Not my style and I'm trying to stay the same size wheels that I have right now. Thanks though :P

You don't even know! :lol2:

Not my style and I'm trying to stay the same size wheels that I have right now. Thanks though :P

What size you have now?

Seriously, go look at what Volk has to offer if you're willing to spend $260 a rim. Legit forged three piece lightweight rims that will help out the goat's performance.

18x8.5 front - 265/40 18

18x9.5 rear - 245/40 18

5x120, offset +45

Any Volk's that'll fit that?

Plenty. BMW's share those rim dimentions and bolt pattern, and BMW tuners are very fond of Volks.

Those are really cool!

Just priced those and they didn't have the right offset for the rear +30 was the closest and the price cam out to over $2000 for all 4.

EDIT just realized they don't have the lug pattern either. Only 5x114

They are not too bad but you might as well keep yours if you go that root. They just look too close to yours now. Maybe have yours painted black with a blue lip. IMO

OR JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUFF ALONE! :lol2:

Call me crazy but I think your car looks fine the way it is. If you want to change it up then spend money on it elsewhere.

Mark,

When you decide on what wheels you want, I call iggies on the 18's you have on her now, if someone hasn't spoken up yet. I can't stand my GXP wheels.

' date='Sep 21 2010, 09:01 AM' post='36955']

Chrome with the blue...it wouldn't go.

HOWEVER, the wheel design itself if awesome. Nothing some powdercoating can't fix.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I was thinking if he PCd them black he would have got some really ncie wheels, and MoonPie would have his mesh ones.