Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ol bird gets a new heart

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

13 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Promise him a snow cone & he’ll give up your first born!

Wrong family member!

Justa so you know - I've met Heywood. He is justa insane in person as he is on Bob and Tom! And he lives in Michigan (which makes him twice as insane I suppose).

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Wrong family member!

Justa so you know - I've met Heywood. He is justa insane in person as he is on Bob and Tom! And he lives in Michigan (which makes him twice as insane I suppose).

I did a service call for him last friday! he is awesome! super nice guy. shot the breeze for an hour and a half. He has an old jaguar hes restoring. justa funny in person as he is on the radio.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, indymanjoe said:

I did a service call for him last friday! he is awesome! super nice guy. shot the breeze for an hour and a half. He has an old jaguar hes restoring. justa funny in person as he is on the radio.

Is he in Brighton or Howell?

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

i though trolls hung out on the internet these days :rofl:

image.png.652f5c8e70a31754cb48f832b1c03ea9.png

I'm a summer troll, here is our winter troll,  we are online quite a bit.   We have the time change next weekend...he's up.

image.png.3a2922bda7919035685cae320b725e71.png

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Just wanted to share this pic of our Mighty Mac.  It's not justa for license plates anymore.

image.png.86b9cb9a6bac2685538642928e8516c7.png

Think you might need some of those tac glasses!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Think you might need some of those tac glasses!

That'll help keep an eye on the Yugo's crossing the bridge.  😟

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

image.png.652f5c8e70a31754cb48f832b1c03ea9.png

I'm a summer troll, here is our winter troll,  we are online quite a bit.   We have the time change next weekend...he's up.

image.png.3a2922bda7919035685cae320b725e71.png

Hey .... is that a snowman joke?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Frosty said:

Hey .... is that a snowman joke?

Some time ago you had mentioned trolls N da bridge.  I found pic's of us trolls n posted.  This is a repost.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

We do have the 2 week gun hunt for deer this month. Last chance to fill my tag.  Whew....you try all that in one breath.

dont forget mate we love pictures!!!:cheers:

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

You'd better get to the 'BIrd and get proper coolant in it before this weekend. They are talking about "wintry mix" for Saturday. Michigan game against Nebraska is gonna be a cold one as a result. Might have to have hot chocolate and Baileys at the tailgate.

dont worry Frosty, we are getting the warmer weather down here, temps ar now in the 20c or 70f now , but we are still getting rain... so everything is growing crazy ! including my new lawn around the additions :cheers:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Already had the water on the boat cover freeze solid.  Winterized and put that away a couple weekends ago.  My dirt bike has a cover, but needs to get back inside as well.  Need to be workin on the snowmobiles while it's still fairly warm. So many projects, so lil room.  Sorry, lil Mahal envy.:drool:

Just remember you've had your lil Mahal a lot longer too though.

• Haha 2