Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FWD ground pounder - Last Indian

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

It's a 12V light with a TINY laser cut Pontiac logo.  A friend online from a different car site made a couple of his own logo. Had to buy 10 for him to make the Pontiac logo, but then he had the template to sell em.  Will work in a number of places if you get creative. Trunk...wire into your trunk light when you open.  Corvette had these as an option in the doorbottom making the logo like a doormat when door was open. Wired into the courtesy lights.  Had to have em, played with em for awhile and never permanently installed one.  You can take a plug in charger, for like a rechargeable dustbuster, (reducer) wire it so you can plug it in to the wall.  Attach the light to the rafters of your garage and it shines the logo on the floor roughly a 5 ft round.  I had it displayed on the outside of my garage door!!!  One of the favorite uses I've come up with.  Now one step further, hooked it to a motion sensor so it turns on when I pull in the driveway.  Pontiac HEAVEN.

That’s very cool . And he made them you say ? Would you have any pictures 

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh sure, JUSTA leave me sittin here staring with my mouth open, again.......  Fantastic job as always.  A safe N Happy Holiday season to you N yours Ol Buddy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Last Indian said:

So I’ve been itching to get started on my little project that I mentioned! Not to mention putting in the new sway bar, machining a second aluminum finned top for the back aluminum valve covers I bought. Tear apart half of the motor to do so, downside of an FWD! Buy another chromed alternator to put in, since all of that is apart, last one took a dump 7 years ago, & fingers crossed should finish my mates project shortly after Christmas! JustA in time to start the inside house projects, yeah! 
But I took a little time the past two weeks, in between leaf cleanup & last minute outside S- - t before the white crap comes down. To get started on the basic concept. The idea is to build new sill plates that are illuminated like you can buy, but these will be, I hope a new level of cool & Pontiac old school specific! The first one is already starting to take shape. These are really going to be time consuming because of the detail & the need to get the right angles cut in the polycarbonate to carry the light across multiple cuts & cavities in the polycarbonate. Not to mention the polishing!

Now you know how we love pictures around here last Indian :pop_corn:

• Haha 2