Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

2 Firebirdz's 1968 Firebird

2024 July
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

FWD ground pounder - Last Indian

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 12/20/2022 at 5:36 PM, 31pontiac said:

IMHO,  like the copper on the feather tips, not so much on the head. Looks too much like a helmet.  Again, only my opinion.

11 hours ago, Frosty said:

I agree with the helmet statement but it still looks pretty badass. What's wrong with the chief going to the track? NOT A DAMN THING. 

I will say that adding the copper to the end of the feathers does add another artistic and dramatic dimension to the overall look of the piece.

That’s why I asked for input! When you’re up close on something over & over you get a little to focus on one thing. That said I see what you mean & agree! Unfortunately I could kick myself now because I had the head all buffed out, but scoffed it up so I could adhere the painted polycarbonate piece on! Now I need to redo the head, so two steps back, but that’s ok! I appreciate the input, truly! 

Just a little tuff right now. My wife has internal shingles, ZSH, no rash, which is actually more painful than the other VZV. Take up a lot of time.

On 12/20/2022 at 6:10 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Kinda like the racing theme w/helmet.  The car looks like it's pullin a 4 sec 1/8mi STANDING STILL to begin with!  Safe N happy holiday Last Indian.

Back at ya buddy! Merry Christmas to you & your whole family! As well as all of you guys & the whole FP family!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Justa my :my2cents:, but the feather and necklace is getting too busy and takes away from the workmanship in your masterpiece.  So much work in the feathers N details that deserves to be the focal point.  Think mixing 3D N 2D  draws attention away from what you want.    Anyway you choose will be amazing.

• Like 2

Personally, I love the feathers as they are, but I must agree with Justa, it looks a little busy with the necklace. Either way it looks badass. You truly are an amazing craftsman.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...