Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Black Beauty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 7 months later...

I know right...Supposed to be watching where you're going...Not where you've already Been...

5 hours ago, indymanjoe said:

who cares what's behind you? unless you're in prison LOL 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

I know right...Supposed to be watching where you're going...Not where you've already Been...

So it’s okay to get caught? Mister Oil-and-gas-are-in-my-veins?

• Haha 2

please explain what the cop did you for anyway JustA ? 

veiw past the blower?,

noise !

speed ?

skids ?

or was it justA because he has a daily quota to get !? 

or other ????????:huh:

i justA love that he let you take a picture of him for our web site !!!:dancingpontiac:

most cops are gona want to shot you if you pull out a phone !!!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

please explain what the cop did you for anyway JustA ? 

veiw past the blower?,

noise !

speed ?

skids ?

or was it justA because he has a daily quota to get !? 

or other ????????:huh:

i justA love that he let you take a picture of him for our web site !!!:dancingpontiac:

most cops are gona want to shot you if you pull out a phone !!!

17mph over the limit.  If caught for the blower, game over, car impounded.  (extreme cases of stupid) Wasn't crazy enough to pull a cell phone. Used my Nikon with the med lens.  Got out of the car and he  told me to get back in. After handing me the ticket, you could JUSTA watch him melt over Enzo.  He wanted to hold the pup in the worse way.  Still want the photo??? yessir  then he says where do you want me to stand?  Bout told him to back up into traffic, but we were having a MOMENT and he could easily pile on the tickets. :rofl:   39yrs of Illegal obstruction of view, still crusin.....:driving:

• Haha 2

You were very lucky, JustA. In Australia, the cops are so hungry for glory they would have impounded the car on the spot. You would have been fined thousands and been made to feel like a criminal. Speaking of criminals, they're the ones with the rights and are breaking into houses whilst you are pulled over for some misdemeanour. This is the unfortunate truth. Still a great country, but the standards are eroding at a rate of knots.

• Haha 2

On 10/3/2023 at 9:34 PM, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

Getting caught is never a good thing...Although everytime that I've gone to traffic court...I always run into someone that I know and haven't seen in years...Kinda like a reunion of sorts...I've also found out the hardway... That if the cops are close enough to see them in the rearview...You're already caught...You can't out run a Motorola...☹☹

I tried one time 40 plus years ago...While riding a Kawasaki KZ 1000... The North Carolina State trooper that finally got me was driving a mid 1970s Dodge...That had a dual quad 440 CID engine that had been Specially prepped and tuned by Maurice Petty...(Cheif engine builder for Richard Petty Racing) Specifically  For the state of NC...If I remember correctly the state had 10 of those "special" cars back in the day...

The only thing that saved me was the fact...I had recently joined the military and was headed out to San Diego for basic Training three days after I had appeared in court...The judge told me that " I had a shitty attitude and a blatant lack of respect for anykind of authority...It was my lucky day and That if he ever saw or heard of me in his courtroom again...That he would go out of his way... Legal or Not...To insure that I would do hard time....Now get the F÷=k out of here"...There was NO doubt in my mind that he really meant it...

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP
  • Sad 1