Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Frosty's Garage Mahal

10 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Round up the kid and make him swear the cell phone doesn't work there right from the start!!!!

This sounds like the voice of experience, and damn good advice. You know you're on the road to success when you get home after each session in the shed and some of your wife's scrapbooking stuff has magically migrated into the spots that you once occupied. You'll eventually be squeezed out and you'll just stay in the shed. That mezzanine is just screaming for a nice big comfy bed and a telly. Then you can blame "that bitch" for making you feel unwanted and so for the sake of your fragile mental wellbeing, you decided that we should start seeing other cars, I mean people.

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

1 hour ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

We Have been itching for a road trip...Was kinda maybe thinking about jumping in one of the Firebirds and rolling up toward Charleston West Virginia...In October Ourselves..We haven't been up that way in couple years...Plus it's fairly close only about 4 hours... More or less  away...Depending on which route we take...

I’d love to catch up with you if decide to come! I’ve met Stratman and Raven there!

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 9:55 PM, stratman said:

Congratulations Frosty.... I know it will be a first class garage when you are done, :cheers:

Thanks bud. I appreciate the moral support - from everyone. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Frosty said:

First and second coats of concrete sealer are now applied. Time to start moving in earnest! Jacob and I made at least four trips this weekend moving stuff. Car parts are on the mezzanine now. Tools are now arriving.

1476006298_FirstCoatofSealer.thumb.jpg.8dfc430d4727616763da518a08d1801e.jpg

Now thats a cool space!!! justA hoist missing mate !👍

• Like 2