Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Frosty's Garage Mahal

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

I went to the garage last night. I decided I had time to put up one more sign. What do you think?

The wife is scrapbooking on Saturday and the boy is working, so I'm thinking I might spend quality time putting up some signs.

image.thumb.png.ed26c51235345ca6e3a8482ec16e8cef.png

looks pretty cool to me mate 👍

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Am I seeing that thermometer correctly? It's below freezing INSIDE the Mahal? No wonder they call you Frosty. What the hell is it outside then???

Oh - signs look great. I can see Kiwi's gifted sign there in a prominent location. Nice.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Am I seeing that thermometer correctly? It's below freezing INSIDE the Mahal? No wonder they call you Frosty. What the hell is it outside then???

Oh - signs look great. I can see Kiwi's gifted sign there in a prominent location. Nice.

That’s a nice warm 3 degrees c mate !!!!!

and that’s inside the mahal!!

🥶

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Michigan is in the middle of mood swing spring.  Gets down in the 20's at night then tops out in the 60's during the beautiful day we had here today. The last of the pile, where I put the bulk of my snow when clearing the driveway, melted away today.  

• Like 2

There were still pieces of ice in front of the other units at the mahal. Temps have held to around 28-30 all winter when it’s been 5-20 F. Just still too cold to work effectively. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Let me tell YOU when it's too cold: anything below 20°C (about 70°F) is too cold! If I have to wear anything over a T shirt, it's too cold!

Kiwi - we need to visit there in summer.

I recon ! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Let me tell YOU when it's too cold: anything below 20°C (about 70°F) is too cold! If I have to wear anything over a T shirt, it's too cold!

Kiwi - we need to visit there in summer.

mate. it gets to  0 c here!! how the heck are you going to cope when your boss drags you over here???

• Haha 2

We discussed it (that is to say, I told her...) earlier today and we reckon after winter. April 13 is Go Day for Aussies but I will still look a mess by then. So September, or October. Don't worry - I have warm clothes.  We always keep a set stashed at the back of the cupboard for the rare times that we go somewhere cold. Anyway, your killer pepperoni & jalapeno pizzas will keep me warm!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fitzy said:

We discussed it (that is to say, I told her...) earlier today and we reckon after winter. April 13 is Go Day for Aussies but I will still look a mess by then. So September, or October. Don't worry - I have warm clothes.  We always keep a set stashed at the back of the cupboard for the rare times that we go somewhere cold. Anyway, your killer pepperoni & jalapeno pizzas will keep me warm!

Yes pizza is on the menu for today mate , kids are coming down from Auckland 

so I will fire up the pizza oven 👍👍

september October will still be a bit cool 

but no where as cold as June July 🥶

• Haha 2

• Founders
8 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Was your filter clagged, Ringo? When I bought my Subaru the aircon wasn't bad but it needed to be better. I got it serviced and the bloke told me he could find nothing wrong with it. I did some thinking and on a lazy afternoon, thought I'd have a look at the cabin air filter. It was jammed in place because of the sheer amount of crud in it. I eventually got it out, brushed it clean (leaves, dead spiders, all manner of lint & dust) hosed it off, disinfected it, dried it out and reinstalled it. Turned the aircon on and the resulting Arctic blast almost froze my face! The lesson here is to trust no-one: clean your own cabin filter. A most satisfying task.

As we use the air con all year round here and things are always blooming, I try to clean it or replace it every couple years just to keep it flowing well and my allergies at bay.

Camaro is a pita as I have to remove part of trim  just under the front windshield wipers under the hood. Had to buy a new trim remover tool too 🙄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Thanks Kiwi.

In case anyone was counting, that means I've attended 25 Woodward Dream Cruises, including the missing one for 2020. I still have plenty of wall space for man-cave artwork.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Thanks Kiwi.

In case anyone was counting, that means I've attended 25 Woodward Dream Cruises, including the missing one for 2020. I still have plenty of wall space for man-cave artwork.

Uhhhh  that would be 24.  I picked you up one of those signs while you were on vacation.😁

• Haha 2

Forgive my ignorance, but those plates are license plate size, so is the idea that you are allowed to put them on your car as you cruise? Try anything like that in Australia and you'd be dragged off to jail and treated like a terrorist.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Forgive my ignorance, but those plates are license plate size, so is the idea that you are allowed to put them on your car as you cruise? Try anything like that in Australia and you'd be dragged off to jail and treated like a terrorist.

Mate!!!! you cant say that word on the internet!!! they have loga-riggy things that hunt the internet looking for people that say that word and then they hunt them down !!!

you will get a knock on your door at 3 am while your pondering your next corvette and they will drag your arse off to that island where they hold all the so- called- refugees!!! christmas island i think !!

5 hours ago, Fitzy said:

They are waay bigger.  Frosty would have the measurements. The Mahal makes em look small.

• Like 1