Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This will make you smile

19 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Wowzah! BTW, my parents are over in Aussie world right now. Boarding a cruise soon to Kiwi country. Told them to watch out for the drunk Pontiac owners over there :lol:

God yes !!! There is more than one ringo !!! Hahaha :cheers::dancingpontiac:

• Haha 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
9 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

How long are your olds in nz ringo ? 

Should be there under a week. The cruise goes to a few different spots. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ringo64 said:

Should be there under a week. The cruise goes to a few different spots. 

nice 👍, when yeah dock in Auckland, there is a restaurant in the viaducted (very close to where the ships park up) called oyster and chop, i highly recommend ! happy hour involve super yummy oysters and a very good price :drool:

https://oysterandchop.co.nz/

• Like 1

• Founders
17 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

nice 👍, when yeah dock in Auckland, there is a restaurant in the viaducted (very close to where the ships park up) called oyster and chop, i highly recommend ! happy hour involve super yummy oysters and a very good price :drool:

https://oysterandchop.co.nz/

that looks good! my mouth is watering looking at the menu.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Where in Oz did they visit, Ringo? Damn place is stupidly expensive now - hope they gots plenty spondoolies.

• Founders
23 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Where in Oz did they visit, Ringo? Damn place is stupidly expensive now - hope they gots plenty spondoolies.

Have to find their itinerary but do know they got screwed out of Auckland due to issues with the cruise. Picton yesterday, Napier the day before that and Bay Islands day before that. I think that's been it? They got a few more days in NZ and then go back to Sydney. Then back to the States a week from today.

They were over in Aussie world, Sydney and Melbourne before the cruise.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Last Indian said:

I’m thinking JustA is smiling ear to ear tonight! Waterford township, Mi. Elite jet center!! :cheers:

Please explains last Indian ? … 

love a link if there is footage :cheers:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Last Indian said:

I’m thinking JustA is smiling ear to ear tonight! Waterford township, Mi. Elite jet center!! :cheers:

OHHHH the tent city and noplace to park. Would have liked to buy some merchandise, but too much walkin for this Ol Fart. That's less than 10 min from my house.  Used to work at the Beechcraft FBO.:cheers: In fact, that's where I pulled over to get my speeding ticket, AM of the Dream Cruise.:mod:

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Please explains last Indian ? … 

love a link if there is footage :cheers:

Well I would if I could, but it’s not 2020 anymore, so not a good idea! JustA knew what I meant! He’s a patriot, & a good one. Let’s JustA say someone who truly speaks the truth, was really close to JustA’s hometown yesterday!
In this very moment & in this time, there is a book that never lies. It says the truth is cast to the ground & it names who does it! AND it’s not the one who was in Waterford township yesterday!

• Thanks 1

Well my boss lost the keys to her brand new mini … she then lost the spare key that I keep in case of her miss placing the keys !!! …

the car has been sitting for 3 months now !!! While she looks for the keys !!!! I refuse to go to bmw and buy new keys when all that has to happen … find 2 sets of keys for it !!😡

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

my new Steering wheel arrived  today for orange girl 

IMG_3158.jpeg

And the correct top hose !!!!

IMG_3159.jpeg

And the correct top hose !!!!

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 2