Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Don't EVER grow up!!!

JUSTA6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hey Frosty, that was good one. But the first cartoon made me feel old. I grew up in the sixties. Now I'm crying in my beer. But that's better than no beer!😂😂😂😂👍

• Haha 2

Well I'll be damn Justa. I do like Ol' Burt and grew up watching Gunsmoke and other old western reruns like Raw Hind with my grandma, but I had not realized that was a young Burt Reynolds. My grandma and I still speak of older actors and old westerns but it's by phone now. Guess it's time to make a phone call. Glad you took the time to post that Justa, brought back a flood of memories bro.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Well I'll be damn Justa. I do like Ol' Burt and grew up watching Gunsmoke and other old western reruns like Raw Hind with my grandma, but I had not realized that was a young Burt Reynolds. My grandma and I still speak of older actors and old westerns but it's by phone now. Guess it's time to make a phone call. Glad you took the time to post that Justa, brought back a flood of memories bro.

Big Valley with a very young Linda Evans.  Last know as Crystal on Dallas.  Who shot JR?  Of course the Rifleman and Bonanza.  We are waaay to old to grow up now.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, njacobsen said:

Ah, Wrong way, that was Rawhide. Rawhind was what you got when you talk back to pa!!

Yup, Rawhide was actually what I wrote but the damn auto correct got me. I hate technology! Ah well, it is what it is.  :lol: 

Edited by Wrongway
  • Haha 2

Here in Australia, we suffered through all sorts of stuff from the US that was obselete 10 years before we got it. My Three Sons, I Love Lucy, Bonanza, Hogan's Heroes interspersed with Aussie gems such as Skippy (The Bush Kangaroo) and our godawful police shows that were cringeworthy when they were new - now totally unwatchable no matter how stoned you are.

In saying all that, one of my favourite movies is It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World. There's heaps of old 60s cars in it and is a hoot to watch.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fitzy said:

Here in Australia, we suffered through all sorts of stuff from the US that was obselete 10 years before we got it. My Three Sons, I Love Lucy, Bonanza, Hogan's Heroes interspersed with Aussie gems such as Skippy (The Bush Kangaroo) and our godawful police shows that were cringeworthy when they were new - now totally unwatchable no matter how stoned you are.

In saying all that, one of my favourite movies is It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World. There's heaps of old 60s cars in it and is a hoot to watch.

Oh wasn’t doctor who the best scary movie ever ? … :rofl:

those bloody darlinks !!!  !!! 
Exterminate 

exterminate !!!!

Mind you!

I loved 

lost in Space and land of the giants !!! 

3 minutes ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Oh wasn’t doctor who the best scary movie ever ? … :rofl:

those bloody darlinks !!!  !!! 
Exterminate 

exterminate !!!!

Mind you!

I loved 

lost in Space and land of the giants !!! 

Buck rodgers with his walking penis !!! :rofl:

• Haha 1