Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Track Times

2002 Trans Am Collector Edition WS6

5.7L LS1 346ci 4-speed auto

No Problem Raceway

Belle Rose, LA

Ran the car with 9k on the Odometer. Completely stock down to the AC delco air filter.

December 8, 2002

(wish I still had the timeslip)

13.6 at 106mph

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

having a fast car and never tracking it is like having a gf with great boobs and telling her to keep them in her shirt.

total redonkulousness.

:indian:;):lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i still dont believe it, to get that low you have to have close to 275 whp. theres not a gm v6 that can get into the 14's stock except the 3800 sc and new di 3.6's in the camaro and cts's and whatever the hell else they put those in

i still dont believe it, to get that low you have to have close to 275 whp. theres not a gm v6 that can get into the 14's stock except the 3800 sc and new di 3.6's in the camaro and cts's and whatever the hell else they put those in

yeah! a Trailblazer SS cant do it stock and thats 390 hp :dancingpontiac:

I mean go look at the quater mile thread on g6 performance, there are plenty of 3.6's and 3.9's both running in the 14's

I mean go look at the quater mile thread on g6 performance, there are plenty of 3.6's and 3.9's both running in the 14's

those are also sedans, G6 GXP = 3417lbs + driver :(

Torrent GXP = 3819lbs + driver :o

that 3.6 with 252hp is an awsome engine :mod: , but i go with facts until my eyes see it.

fyi just my 2 cents :lock:

Dude, a G6 GXP with a decent driver and good launches will run 14s all day long. Its gettig them into the 13s that is damn near impossible. Only one has with bolt ons and DRs

• 2 weeks later...

My '05 GA GT's best is 15.3, stock.

The old '90 SE's best is a 15.7, I'm sure it could do much better but it was my first time racing it so I didn't have a damn clue what I was doing.

The LeMans managed a whopping 10.9 1/8th.

• 2 weeks later...

QFT. i ran 14's in my GTP all day. 3900 v6 with very limited weight reduction. if you really believe that you need 275 whp to run a 14, then it is my belief that you have never been to a drag strip. ever. bench racing online is retarded. in fact, a NON-TURBO ford focus with intake and tune ran a 15.1 when i was there last. that is a 4 banger with no spray or anything.

QFT. i ran 14's in my GTP all day. 3900 v6 with very limited weight reduction. if you really believe that you need 275 whp to run a 14, then it is my belief that you have never been to a drag strip. ever. bench racing online is retarded. in fact, a NON-TURBO ford focus with intake and tune ran a 15.1 when i was there last. that is a 4 banger with no spray or anything.

:woot: My Acura TL runs 14s stock, and it's a heavier car with only 270 hp, naturally aspirated, so there goes that theory...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

14.618 @ 92.87mph

3.5 LX9

ebay CAI

65mm TB

MM 2.5 DP

Borla cat back

Tune

....of a 14.63 lol but close enough i has the timeslip some where of the 14.618 but really .02 of a second. (also 2:40 G8 running 11.9 against a 10 sec evo)

I wish it was track season already :(((

• 3 years later...