Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Newb from Delaware

Hey everyone my name is Larry, I am here on behalf of my fiance who has a 08 g6 gt sedan, it's got a 3.5L slap shift and is blue gold crystal metallic. Only mod that has been done to the car is the pontiac g6 gt emblems removed from the truck, but left the arrowhead.

I am actually going tonight to look at a black 07 g6 gt sedan for myself 3.5 slap shift, leather, spoiler, sunroof, chrometech wheels 28,000 miles. I am looking to get rid of my scion tC for it. I am a GM guy at heart and wanted to try the whole import thing and it's not for me.

This is my list of cars from my first to current.

1986 Pontiac Sunbird SE 1.8 SOHC coupe

1989 Chevrolet Beretta GT

1990 Chevrolet Beretta GT "Indy"

1992 Chevrolet Cavalier VL coupe

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Base coupe

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport coupe

2008 Scion tC

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:D nice 6 and welcome back to the GM family. :cheers:

If you ever leave the GM family again we get to tie you to a post in the town square and throw rocks at you! ok :PICS::lol2::lol2:

To be completely honest here is how it went down for the tC. The 04 Cavalier was giving me alot of issues, and my fiance wanted a 4 door car. She actually was the owner of the tC and has had it since brand new. It was cheaper and easier for me to take over the tC and let her get the G6 then trying to trade the tC in on it and be way up side down on a payment. So I saw it as a way for a nicer car on both ends.

aaaaa its ok I was just having fun with you. :D

Oh I know, just also letting you know the story behind it. I miss the GM cars already. It's nice getting into once that has a lil bit of torque as apposed to the tC which is just blah.

My other thought and seems more logical, keep the tC pay it off in the couple more years owed on it "2008" and buy a camaro or a G8 GT.

I would keep the tc personally. They did win an award for best resale value for a hatch

and I would think a g8/camaro would be more fun in the long run

• Founders

:rolleyes: nice 6 and welcome back to the GM family. :lol2:

If you ever leave the GM family again we get to tie you to a post in the town square and throw rocks at you! ok :lol2::lol2::lol2:

:agreed::D

:lol2::angry::lol2: