Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Crimson's Goat Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear joe,

Do work on some avatars and siggies for me using the pics on pages 12 and 13 for G6p, FP, and LS1GTO. Thanks lol.

Dear joe,

Do work on some avatars and siggies for me using the pics on pages 12 and 13 for G6p, FP, and LS1GTO. Thanks lol.

Will do :welcomeFP:

see.. someone loves their goat and takes lots of pix! lol. jk. got nothin but love for ya mark. hahaha

:) I'll have to do more I guess

Oh, cool pics Crimson!

• 4 weeks later...

:dancingpontiac: and tint my GTO already. :lol2:

Finally got some tint pics goin on. Right before i left for training (2 days before) i had my windows tinted 35% all around (legal limit) so heres some picssssssss! Ps this bitch is getting tuned saturday morning. WIN

DSCN2124_1280x960.jpg

DSCN2123_1280x960.jpg

DSCN2122_1280x960.jpg

DSCN2121_1280x960.jpg

DSCN2120_1280x960.jpg

And for anyone who wants to say MRAHHH DID YOU EVEN TINT IT!?!!?! Here is a reference pic to what it looked like stock. (obviously different lighting conditions but you get the point)

DSCF0079_1024x768.jpg

Looks really good dude. I had 35% on my old car and it actually looks pretty dark in certain lighting/angles.

SAP kit is next. :lol2:

lulzzzzzzzzzz. no.

if next move is performance it will be headers. if its appearance it will be SAP grilles.

Next thing for me might be cam/ supercharger whichever I feel like first... But I really do like the SAP front bumper! I think you should meet me in Iowa when I drive back to MN! :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

so this happened yesterday.....

0106011246.jpg

and as it presently sits in my driveway right now....

0106011248.jpg

fuuuu_by_ku127-png.jpg

OH ps. I did this when coming to school one day. had to scope around to see if campus security was there because they are teh gay.

just parking......

1216000745.jpg

may be some more of this in store as last night we got about 1.5 inches of snow and NO ONE is at campus, everyone is still back home...wide open lot...