Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Crimson's Goat Progression

awesome!!! now, get my windows tinted! uh...i mean your windows. :picard:

hahahah thats prolly getting moved to when i get home from cali. but it should be right at the end of the month

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool. or, why not come and get it tinted over here?

because im flying to cali lol. im driving my sister's sebring home

I paid a guy local to me (kinda, he's in chicago) with my interceptor to re-do my cluster and replace some of my other bulbs with LED's (i ordered some of them on my own and put them in)

RESULTS

Before:

DSCN1985_1024x768.jpg

After:

DSCN1995_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1994_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1993_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1992_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1991_576x768.jpg

DSCN1990_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1988_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1987_1024x768.jpg

DSCN1986_1024x768.jpg

Also, these will be at my door on thursday, sadly, i will be in cali by the time they arrive that day

BC1.jpg

BC.jpg

The guy just finished them for me on wednesday

OOooo Interior lights are SOOO much better looking!! I always hated the green color.

What are you coming out here for?? When?

im driving my sister's car back from cali back to IL.

thats awesome. looks way better. jus curious why you chose that one? and how were the ones on the doors done?

thats awesome. looks way better. jus curious why you chose that one? and how were the ones on the doors done?

chose what ones? and the door is just a bulb that you replace with LED bulbs. plug and play.

ooh...so you actually have a bulb in there. we gots reflectors only. and sorry, i meant the gauge color. why that one?

now get the recessed grills, pant them black too and then do the lower grill mod.

IMG_0064.jpg

you really want some Ideas for your GTO come to the GM nationals in carlisle, PA. I think there where around 100 New GTOs there last year. its insane

you really want some Ideas for your GTO come to the GM nationals in carlisle, PA. I think there where around 100 New GTOs there last year. its insane

Nah its all about the goat run. there are close to 200 goats every year i believe in tx.

wall1.jpg

BellagioBrunch.jpg

And those ^ are just like the LV group heading towards the meet. thats not even the real meet.

• 2 weeks later...

I give you......TINTED TAILS! Ill get more pics tomorrow when shes clean but i just drove 25 hours so im tired as shit

DSCN2086_1024x768.jpg

DSCN2087_1024x768.jpg

DSCN2088_1024x768.jpg

Lemme know what ya think!

• Founders

Looks great!! Spectacular!!! AMAZING!!

Dunno if this is back tracking but is there any alternative rear bumpers? I don't know if you feel the same way but it just seems to be lacking something.

get the one that says "GTO" on there.

ur referring to the 2005/6 bumper. first, they are expensive, 2nd i would have to weld custom exhaust hangers because the 04 is the single side exhaust whereas the 05/6 is dual outlet

looks great! :P

nice trunk space good thing you dont golf. :bacon:

looks great! :(

nice trunk space good thing you dont golf. :D

so true lol. Even without the sub, the trunk in the GTO is absolutely worthless