Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Crimson's Goat Progression

yeah i feel like i have enough experience painting and stuff that I can make them look like new. he just said the paint needed bad work. to me thats an easy fix with some sandpaper and a can.

as for the tabs that shouldn't be hard either with the help of some self tapping screws hidden up in the bumper

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SAP!

:D SAP! :lol: SAP! ;) SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac:

:dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP!

SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac:

:dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP!

SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac: SAP! :dancingpontiac:

yup im pretty stoked. ill prolly end up doing the painting of the lower bar to give it that SAP look as well. ill have to really check it out before i take action though.

Alternatively i could just throw a splitter on and look sexy as hell too

and now the dude sells the grilles out from under me when i was first pm and first reply. are you FORDing serious.

WTF?!?!?!?

Same guy? I would report him to the admin!

Also I would give him/them a bad review if they have a section for that!!!

Should do it on both of them........

link when you do cuz I know you and how you can be when fired up.

ill want to see the lol's

:D

well im waiting to rage hate after he confirms that hes not selling them to me. he has my money in his account so if he ships to the other guy....im gunna be pissed. i PM'd him and said, since i spoke first and i know you haven't shipped yet just send them to me as i was the first to claim them. i literally posted in his thread the same minute he listed them and said dibs on grilles, pm sent. yet hes planning to sell them to someone else.... sigh

Was the a guy a friend of his or something? or was it just the big 'ole FU?

no just some other dude who paid first apparently. he pm'd me and said "i refunded you, sorry for the confusion" in which i responded with "if by confusion you mean selling the parts out from under me. way to be fair" which fetched no response. i want to burn his house down

Wow! The same thing almost happened to me! The kid that I bought the Phoenix from almost did this to me. The kid complained because a guy that had stopped by offered him more money (it was 3500 or best offer)

This little f*cker wanted to sell it to some douche when I had 3000 IN CASH right there! I was ready to take it off his hands in a matter of minutes! The kids dad called him a rude and inconsiderate dumbass.

Seriously, common courtesy, just like common sense, is an uncommon thing among my generation.

update

from him -"do you feel better having shared your feelings? "dibs" are made with a payment, I would have been happy to sell to you, but someone jumped on it sent money while you were waiting on pics. Don't bother responding, I most likely wont be back to this board.?

from me-"when we spoke the night before you were feeling more than happy to sell to me. posting pics is in the rules for these forums (to include a namecard) and I didn't want to get scammed. then instead of just pming me the pics so i could send you the money you just go FIRST TO PAY WINS while im at work and then they are gone.

its a common courtesy thing..

Oh and the boards wont miss you. we already have plenty of pieces of shit."

Ok i went outside and decided it was time to get my fake SAP on. I am pleased although there are a couple of jaggies on the round parts of the lower grille. Not too bad of a job for a first time go

on to some pics

2011-08-07_10-18-56_411.jpg

2011-08-07_10-43-33_105.jpg

2011-08-07_12-58-25_319.jpg

2011-08-07_14-33-38_503.jpg

2011-08-07_14-33-49_603.jpg

' date='Aug 7 2011, 03:06 PM' post='58117']

Not bad.

Which reminds me, there's a GTO in my neighborhood that's your doppleganger. Except it's a six speed, and LS2 powered.

theres a guy in macomb that has the same car cept his is mostly stock. 05 hood QSM auto, but his is black interior

I am pleased although there are a couple of jaggies on the round parts of the lower grille. Not too bad of a job for a first time go

First off I love it and im not ragging on your work. Since im one of the main people that said you should do it several times. But I would of taped it off a bit differently and would of followed the shape/lines of the lower grill like this. Since it sounds like your going to do it again I would try this. (see my PS)

the red line shows how I would change it. by making it a tiny bit bigger/a different angle. You seem to have it tilting in a bit and I have it dropping straight down.

post-2-1312762418_thumb.jpg

^^^ if you click on the pic you can see the red line a bit better. :D

and this is what you would get.

post-2-1312762428_thumb.jpg

again great work :D