Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Crimson's Goat Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

2011-03-24_16-03-23_690.jpg

2011-03-24_16-03-35_927.jpg

2011-03-24_16-03-43_534.jpg

now with no mufflers just x pipe lol

and shitty quality vid of new setup

th_2011-03-24_19-42-23_796.jpg

I have an HD version but it failed to upload to youtube, ill swap em later

thanks! heres the higher res youtube version, I have to upload the one i took with my flipHD but i might have to re-take that video it wasn't that good

sounds great but you are still a wanker... i was about 40 miles from you with free booze and you never called.

butthead

kthxbai

Thats a hell of an invite. :D

i wouldve answered the phone!!!

hella nice chris keep em coming man.

who is chris?

anyways heres a high quality vid of my exhaust followed by a vid of me in mexico romping

• 1 month later...

got my headunit BACK in after my nav part of the head unit decided to shit the bed. LUCKILY I bought through crutchfield and their customer service dug up my reciept and proved that i was in warranty so pioneer would fix it FO FREE. they did and i FINALLY got it back in the goat. heres some pics and a shot of my new splash screen...dunno if i like it...i might just go back to my old pontiac one....

2011-05-21_10-32-00_926.jpg

2011-05-21_11-22-29_439.jpg

2011-05-21_12-19-09_670.jpg

Nice! Good to hear they honored the warranty

yea they are kinda douchebags actually. I called them like 2 months prior and they were like oh no thats only a one year warranty you have to give us an up front 200 dollars and if the repair is less than that then we refund you... i was like...FORD THAT. Call crutchfield and talked to them and they were like watisthisidonteven.jpg and said it was a 2 year. I call back and they are like..... oh yea.....it is......... then I ship it to them and within about 2 weeks I had it back.

from what I hear, Pioneer products kick ass but their customer service/repair sucks the big one