Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What did you do to your Car today?

I test drove a red 2009 G8 GT on Saturday before the Michigan - Ohio State game. I loved the car - only problems were paint chips on the hood and front fascia and 74k onthe odometer. It was clearly a daily driver (not that that is a bad thing). I expect a few chips but there was a lot across the whole front, not just a few here and there. Dealer was asking $18k with 74k miles on it. Not bad but still higher than I thought it was worth for that many miles and the paint chips. The V8 pulled hard though.

Highway miles. GM plastics and paint don't like the endeavors of long highway use. My GAGT looked terrible from the front after two years of 50K straight highway use. My boss's 09 G8GT was a highway warrior too, same thing, probably looked like the G8 you saw and test drove.

These cars hold their value, though. Very unusual for any GM car, but it being a Holden probably plays a role in that.

If you do buy a G8, eliminate the DoD system, do an intake and exhaust and these things become animals. The DoD system really, really holds them back performance-wise.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

changed the alternator in the outback today..was numbingly cold at an awesome 10*f.. was gonna wash it but the snow storm tonight kinda canceled that..looks dirtier in person. threw the snow tires on the stock wheels.. probably gonna pick up some 04-ish WRX wheels for the regular tires.

20131214_103402.jpg

>jimmy enjoys sunshine and warm weather

>overcast, snowy and cold by me

Oh you can just go to hell, sir.

Does that mean you are going to feel sorry for him if his house falls into a sink hole or blows down in a hurricane?

I am impressed. You called him "sir".

Does that mean you are going to feel sorry for him if his house falls into a sink hole or blows in a hurricane?

null_zpsf510516c.png

I am impressed. You called him "sir".

Well, he is my superior...so to speak, haha.

I'm the guy who brings down the ban-hammar!

I prefer to use a real hammer.

Hmmm....I see a pattern here. Hammers and Chaos. Hammers and Chaos. Hammers and Chaos.

Yup. I definitely see it now.

Chaos is a shoe-in for spam-whore of the boards award again this year!!!!! :mod:

Hmmm....I see a pattern here. Hammers and Chaos. Hammers and Chaos. Hammers and Chaos.

Yup. I definitely see it now.

Chaos is a shoe-in for spam-whore of the boards award again this year!!!!! :mod:

bean_zpscc97df5a.png

stopped and got alcohol the other day and came out to find 2 other outback's near me..3 generations in one area. pretty sure middle aged women were driving the other two. :lol2: mines the green one.

20131220_150149.jpg

then 5 minutes later i washed it off

20131220_150906.jpg