Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

Also, It is so much faster than the truck, I am going from dead stop to 35 (speed limit 25 mind you) in like quarter block with very little throttle.

Ok Vin diesel :lol2:

oh yeah speaking of school zones. i saw some nice MILF ass at the car wash the other day..no pics i was walking back from the coin thingy and she was bent over cleaning her mini van out with some nice tight little pants on.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

Officially tired of non-tech people using the wrong word to describe something, me correcting them than 10 seconds later they go back to using the wrong word. Then get mad when I give them something wrong but is totally correct to what they said, they just had no clue what they were saying

Leave out technical words if you have zero clue what they mean!

That picture falls under the ranting thread because I made it from a screenshot I took. It perfectly describes why I raged....

also....that guy is white and from Manchester CT.....

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Idk if this "belongs" here...

My "orld Ferd" truck, 2wd, in 3ish inches of snow, with 350lbs of sand in the back, was like a billy goat getting up my hill!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo impressed with that thing, and that's my problem, it's a ford, i shouldn't like it! But my god that thing is really starting to impress me!

ok, i feel ashamed saying something nice about ford, but i know our old ford box trucks were tanks, so i guess i kinda knew this already.

Why does everything dog on pontiacs anyway? Fast n Loud and Top Gear were the last 2 shows I remember that did.. why? What was so much worse about them, well, i know, sunbird/fire... stuff like that, but why do they get no respect for the T/A even?

I equate the Top Gear guys to listening to a special needs choir. They are going to make a ton of noise but really does not add anything to the competition.

The problem with Pontiac is that towards the end they did not make anything more interesting then Chevy and at that they were more expensive then the Chevys. There were some grasps for fun at the straw but nothing that was of substance.

• 2 weeks later...

it's suppose to rain sometime this week plus it's getting to the point where it's above freezing and actually warm out so most of it will melt quickly.

the last huge storm we got a week later and it didn't even look like two feet. not really going nuts with the shoveling since between rain and warm days it will melt.

• 3 months later...
  • Founders

Don't understand the stupidity of people in this town.

On my way to work this morning in the G6, after the stupid duck incident of 2013 (another story, FB friends will get it) and some jerk in a Nissan Xterra is tailgating EVERYONE in traffic, swerving in and out of lanes, not getting anywhere. Guy gets behind me and starts tailgating me, we're going slightly over the speed limit and in the middle lane of 3 lanes. Light turns red up ahead and the cars in front of me start to brake so I brake early because I know I have this idiot behind me. The moron see's me brake and makes an attempt to cut off a lady in the left lane but she's too close so he goes to the right and nearly misses a guy in that lane. Cuts around the person in front of me all the way over to the left lane. At this point in the 1-2 minutes he's been near me, he has almost caused about 5 accidents. Light turns green but everyone is a little slow getting off the line again and he is impatient see's a gap about the size of my hand in front of the car in front of me, takes it, almost hits the car which causes us to slam on our brakes, then jumps over to the right lane and hits a car.

I laughed so hard as I passed but I really feel sorry for the guy he hit. In all honesty, there is no reason to be driving that erratically and carelessly. It was an older guy too which completely dumbfounded me. Tailgating and changing lanes in traffic through gaps that aren't big enough for your car is going to only result in 1 thing, you hitting another car!

Moral of the story, don't be a moron. If you're running late, accept the damn consequences and learn from them! Don't put yourself in a position to kill someone else because "you're late for work".

Don't understand the stupidity of people in this town.

On my way to work this morning in the G6, after the stupid duck incident of 2013 (another story, FB friends will get it) and some jerk in a Nissan Xterra is tailgating EVERYONE in traffic, swerving in and out of lanes, not getting anywhere. Guy gets behind me and starts tailgating me, we're going slightly over the speed limit and in the middle lane of 3 lanes. Light turns red up ahead and the cars in front of me start to brake so I brake early because I know I have this idiot behind me. The moron see's me brake and makes an attempt to cut off a lady in the left lane but she's too close so he goes to the right and nearly misses a guy in that lane. Cuts around the person in front of me all the way over to the left lane. At this point in the 1-2 minutes he's been near me, he has almost caused about 5 accidents. Light turns green but everyone is a little slow getting off the line again and he is impatient see's a gap about the size of my hand in front of the car in front of me, takes it, almost hits the car which causes us to slam on our brakes, then jumps over to the right lane and hits a car.

I laughed so hard as I passed but I really feel sorry for the guy he hit. In all honesty, there is no reason to be driving that erratically and carelessly. It was an older guy too which completely dumbfounded me. Tailgating and changing lanes in traffic through gaps that aren't big enough for your car is going to only result in 1 thing, you hitting another car!

Moral of the story, don't be a moron. If you're running late, accept the damn consequences and learn from them! Don't put yourself in a position to kill someone else because "you're late for work".

Other morale of the story: If you drive like Hell, you will get there. Just don't take anyone else with you getting there!

They are callin em RATE suckers now. Haven't you seen the INS commercial with people suckin on the cars? OR Mayhem (different INS commercial.)

• 4 weeks later...

Holy f*cking shit I am beside myself right now.

Remember that Fiero that I looked at for $1500? Well when we first looked at it my dad said along the lines that "It needs the engine to be swapped and we don't know how to do it" and I said I could probably figure it out, but I didn't want to go against my fathers wishes and I didn't buy the car.

TODAY, I f*cking found out hes been looking at the craigslist ad for a while now here and there and the price dropped to $750. SEVEN-HUNDRED FIFTY F*CKING DOLLARS FOR A PERFECT CONDITION FIERO. All it needed was the engine swap (which was included)

Too bad it was sold. Like what the hell? I could have easily payed for that myself and labored myself, but I was under the impression my dad was against it, but he was going behind my back to keep looking at it. All he had to do was go, "Oh hey that Fiero in town is down to $750" and I would have jumped on the opportunity. I could have literally walked down the street, handed him $750 and drove it back to my house. Then go back and grab the new engine. (old engine had a cracked water jacket, but it would make it to my house)

• Founders

You live and learn Mike, there will be other cars to restore in time. Good on you if your Dad didn't want you to get it to obey it.

Its frustrating to know that he did want the car after he saw the price drop but didn't bother mentioning it. It was like slap in the face because he knew I was interested

Perhaps he saw something in it that you didn't. Parents are funny in that respect. Maybe he felt it needed more work and money that just the engine swap or he felt you might be wasting your money on it for some reason. Parents do that sort of thing to try to protect their kids from making serious mistakes. Maybe he thought there might be a better starter vehicle than this. Ask him.