Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

I really don't understand why he brought it up if he knew he was the reason you hadn't bought it. Weird. I have faith you'll be a part of the Fiero family soon!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever do find a good shell, I'd nab a Fiero just to toss some sort of V6 in there.

But I'm talking full on crossover, something powerful and bulletproof...doesn't have to be a GM motor...

I would love a VQ35 swap in one. Just basic bolt ons, cams and a tune and I'd have one stupid quick Fiero that nobody would expect to have as it's heart.

• 5 months later...

So a little backstory to this rant. We have a long gravel driveway (that eventually turns into asphalt), and in the winter this guy would come plow for us. This old fart constantly shreds the yard and gravel portion of the driveway with his plow. So thats when we decided to get the tractor to plow instead.

Guess what! You guys know how I spent all that time getting my Farmall ready for the snow? And then the hours I spend plowing last night? Well that old f*cktwat came this morning and shredded the f*cking yard and driveway! I was up until 4am and it was all for nothing! I could have just gone to bed and had a good night sleep!

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

Never will understand human thought processes. Think I touched on this a couple pages back but people still do this and it just dumbfounds me how selfish they are. They tell you that their project is "urgent" and you need to do something right away and bug you till you respond but in order for you to do your work you need something from them, you send reminders to them daily but they never give you a response till 2 weeks later. Not only are you pissing me off but you're wasting my time, if there is an urgency: ACT LIKE IT! Otherwise let me carry on with my business.

Hey, at least you don't work with a self entitled dingledouche, who's been fed with a silver spoon for so long that he's become completely oblivious to how much of a raging asshole he comes off as.

To make myself feel better, I changed his name in my phone to "Captain Faggot". :lol:

To make myself feel better, I changed his name in my phone to "Captain Faggot". :lol:

lol we call my boss something like that..well anything with faggot at the end...he's one of those pretentious douchebag's with the know it all complex.

• Founders

My boss is my buddy. We shoot the shit all the time, and hes a solid 25 years older than me haha

Same here, my boss is awesome. Most people at my work are double my age, including all but 1 of my 5 direct reports lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate selling parts to people some days.

I have a set of rims with almost brand new tires on them. Less then 4000km on the tires. So I paid almost 525.00 for them. I put them up for 300.00 with the rims. The rims are older Eagle Alloys but there are no scuffing, curb rash, minimal scratches, the chrome is in good shape and they have never been balanced on the lip. Some guy sends me a message that says $100.00 cash tomorrow and I will take them off your hands. I send back unfortunately, no I will not take 100.00 for them. Then I get swearing and that I am nuts for thinking that I will get anything more for them.

I have the urge to stab someone.

Sounds like when I had my GAGT for sale on craigslist. I knew what the car was worth with its issues, and people low balled me anyway. I always got an attitude when I refused their offers.

• Founders

I hate selling parts to people some days.

I have a set of rims with almost brand new tires on them. Less then 4000km on the tires. So I paid almost 525.00 for them. I put them up for 300.00 with the rims. The rims are older Eagle Alloys but there are no scuffing, curb rash, minimal scratches, the chrome is in good shape and they have never been balanced on the lip. Some guy sends me a message that says $100.00 cash tomorrow and I will take them off your hands. I send back unfortunately, no I will not take 100.00 for them. Then I get swearing and that I am nuts for thinking that I will get anything more for them.

I have the urge to stab someone.

Wow...

If someone asks too much than you're willing to pay, move on. I don't get why people take things so personally.

• 1 month later...

I hate it when modders don't even test their own games.

So I downloaded this mod for Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. It basically adds many Tiberian Sun (previous title) units, tech, and lore that was left out of vanilla CnC3 because EA knows nothing about continuity. Its like all of the weapons technology that was developed magically disappeared in the storyline for the 3rd game lol

Anyways so, I used to play this mod all the time, then got bored of the game and stopped playing for a couple years. Last month the devs released an update and I felt like I was excited to pick it back up and play again.

Here is the part that f*cking infuriates me: Its like they didn't even test their f*cking update. Unit balance? LOL What f*cking unit balance? Apparently they thought throwing random numbers onto unit ranges, damage, and armor values was a good idea.

Oh you want to play the campaign as GDI? Too f*cking bad, get steamrolled on the 5th mission on easy, bitch. The fact that RPG soldiers can attack outside of the range of base defenses blows my mind and thats just one example.

If I had to rant about 1 unit, and 1 unit only, well I've got just the one. Nod's Cobra Artillery unit. I sat down for 3 hours attempting the same GDI mission over and over again and every time I get steamrolled by these f*cking things. Damage and range is through the roof and heres the best part, its cloaked, so I can't even see that shit until its all over. Hunt for Red October anyone?

Seriously, just 1 playthrough of the campaign and the problems are obvious.

TL;DR: Test your goddamn products before you release them to the public. Thats the kind of bullshit you'd expect from corporate gaming companies, not modders.

God fucking dammit...I need to fucking just avoid any sort of forum/group things with these people. 95% are fucking stance/hellaflush faggots that do retarded shit to their cars, but while they try to say they have this "Respect all cars" bullshit motto, when they're really just fucking overgrown children wanting approval from one another. Don't like something they're doing? Don't talk about it, because all their talk about love and respect goes out the window to make sure they degrade you and what you drive to absolute fullest.

Seriously, I've never been around another group of "enthusiasts" that go out of their way to make their cars look fucking retarded with negative camber, stupid low ride heights and stretched tire bullshit. Even more is the hypocrisy these faggots spout one minute for "HURR WE RESPECT ALL CARS AND PEOPLE" but as soon as somebody's ego get's smudged, that all goes out the window. Forget talking common sense, safety and logic to these idiots, I've been met with comments like "lol u have a lifted accord" and assortments of "hater".

Even better, don't tell them street racing is bad either. Apparently I don't understand "the life" and "shit happens" when things go wrong.

Holy fucking shit, I've never seen such idiocy with car enthusiasts before...no, that's an insult to people who are car enthusiasts to call these idiots that. It's insanely sad to see how shitty the hobby has become.

bruh don't you know? Stock ride height is considered lifted. I follow some of the post on facebook with the stance twats and you. Shits so retarded. I hope they all die in car accidents caused by their ignorance.

What was funny, since the group was "open" (that's why all my friends on FB were able to see my posts in that group) anybody could like my comments. So when I did make a point that upset them, my comments got tons of likes, by nobody in the group lololol

• 1 month later...

Damn coolant hose sprung a leak after I left school today for work. Thank god I watch my Temp gauge more then I do the road, noticed before the car even had a chance to be warm. The line has a crease in it right before going into a pipe so I tried stuffing it on more just to get home and apparently I did just good enough to not leak anymore. Home now(Home was closer then work) and I really stuffed it on there for a temp fix. Calling around now for a new hose. Maybe call MMS too and get me a new TB bypass coolant line as mine is rusted to hell, need to do a coolant flush anyways. Maybe he will accidentally ship me his headers too?

• 3 weeks later...

SNAPPED A DAMN BOLT!! aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!111!!!!¡|| what luck.

• 1 month later...

aahhhhhh!!!! why is the world against me putting the 20s back on?!??¡ taking off lug nut and then...SNAP!! :picard: WHY?!

aahhhhhh!!!! why is the world against me putting the 20s back on?!??¡ taking off lug nut and then...SNAP!! :picard: WHY?!

Yikes! I had to deal with that the other weekend with my buddies 11' impreza which in turn led to breaking a bolt in the caliper bracket.

Oh the joys of working on cars