Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

[ChaosweaveR]'s Grand Am GT Progression

• 3 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='May 23 2011, 10:09 AM' post='54409'] OMG, HIGH MILEAGE YOU GUISE!

I have 95,000. My brothers 2000 Toyota Avalon has 300,000 :agreed:

@J-S: no worries, this car's been a trooper. The way I maintain it, it'll keep chugging.

@Alex: NOPE.avi

@Bill: hellnaw.jpg

@Jimmy: At this rate, I might if I still have the GA. :agreed:

@Erik: Don't be hatin' on the mudflaps. You jus' jelly.

@Mike: For a GA, this is a feat. Most idiots with these cars, they fall apart due to neglect. Mine look better and drive better than 90% of all the other GAs on LI.

• 1 month later...

I'm always cleaning the haggard ass exterior of the GA, decided to be real nice and actually put some elbow grease into the interior's cleanliness. :lol:

GAInterior1.jpg

GAInterior2.jpg

GAInterior3.jpg

GAInterior4.jpg

GAInterior5.jpg

GAInterior6.jpg

GAInterior7.jpg

Oh, and a new...small, badge. Suits the car's personality. :badGT:

DecepticonBadge.jpg

I shampooed my interior today.

looks good but you need a new drivers seat and rug. :badGT: yea the badge sutes you well. :lol:

O I know about the miles on the car im just saying "DO WORK SON!". lol

Very clean. I was driving an '01 SE with 100K on it today. It was no where near as clean. Did a couple interstate pulls, actually not a bad car.

Very clean. I was driving an '01 SE with 100K on it today. It was no where near as clean. Did a couple interstate pulls, actually not a bad car.

It's rare for me to encounter another Grand Am that's taken care of.

What motor was in the SE?

' date='Jun 26 2011, 05:26 PM' post='55960']

GAInterior6.jpg

Do you always drive around with your trophies? Dose it make you feel all warm n fuzzy and loved? :o

Do you always drive around with your trophies? Dose it make you feel all warm n fuzzy and loved? :o

I was actually at a show when I took the pics. :lol:

Took home trophy #8 today. ;)

No offence but how with your interior? What sh@t boxes are you up against?

I like you car and all but I just don't see it after seeing the condition of your interior. :o

I like you car and all but I just don't see it after seeing the condition of your interior. :o

If he's at a smaller show, its not hard. Generally all the really nice cars are in the classic category.

Chaos, its a 2.4 according to the valve cover. LD9, perhaps? Twin Cam. That's all I know.

I like you car and all but I just don't see it after seeing the condition of your interior. :lol:

They judge the cars on all aspects, mainly cleanliness, inside and out. Mods do not sway judges unless they're in outrageous classes. My buddy Eric beat out two modded SS '10 Camaros AGAIN with his pretty much stock '11 Camaro 2LT V6, attention to detail and cleanliness are what the judges aim for.

I've seen messy interiors kill it for potential class winners. I usually win because of lazy car owners. :o

If he's at a smaller show, its not hard. Generally all the really nice cars are in the classic category.

Chaos, its a 2.4 according to the valve cover. LD9, perhaps? Twin Cam. That's all I know.

Ding. It wasn't a small show by any means (180 cars were there) but mainly 40's-70's domestics were in the field.

2.4L Twin Cam, yup, that's the LD9. The N-body is too heavy for real potential. Drive one in a J-body with a five speed, they're lots of fun. ;)

I've seen worse interiors so this isn't horrible.

Yeah I know. Seen mine lately? I'm missing a seat. I have a old bedsheet over my rear seat and the carpet is ripped. :o:lol:

I think his interior is very nice for a Grand Am. (No offense intended) I normally see these things with crap in the back like food crumbs for example or just other misc stuff.

• 1 month later...