Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

[ChaosweaveR]'s Grand Am GT Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Fixed my headlight issue...

The reason why the right side headlight blew out was because of water build up in the harness...melted the prongs. Needed a new socket ($5) and used a set of Silverstars I've had stowed away.

So no more HIDs. :lol:

I'm looking for $4500 really. Engine and trans are solid. It's just some small quirks that blemish the car.

FYI, the GA will not be sold with the headlights, tails and wheels. Will come with steelies, with Khumo A/S tires, which were amazing for me last winter.

Ugh...somebody was kind enough to back into my car while I was at lunch.

Bad pic, but the fender is dented and scratched, headlight is broken at the top right tab and scuffed, bumper scuffed.

298856_1949613152058_1594493783_1652371_1369036610_n.jpg

Dunno who hit me, and I'm SOL. Now I need a fender and headlights. -___-

And I dunno if I'm going to fix the fender. I NEED headlights though.

Wow that sucks! I hate assholes who hit you and don't leave a note. That happened to me a while back :)

:angry: and me too but it buffed out and only I can find it.

SOAB!

My Monty got hit doing a good dead and that was it for me. Long story short my best friend was drunk along with some of my friends at a bag. They called me for a ride home and I went to get them. when I got there there like come on in for last call were buying for getting are drunk asses. Im like ok fair enouff. well we go to leave and someone backed in to my pride and joy and took out the fender and some of the door. I lost my shit and flipped out a week later I got rid of here. (never should of) but after 7 years of resoring hear I just had not time or money left. It killed me but I was so pissed I let here go. Told my dad sell her and get me something else and I dont want to know what I get for here cuz it will piss me off or how much the new car will be just tell me what I owe you. You have know I dea how much I wanted no part of dealing with the hole thin. the only thing I asked is dont junk here and sell here in another state so I dont see here ever again. I would of killed me top see here in bad sorts ect.

I loved that car like no other car I have ever owned.

Oh yay...more fun.

Had the brakes replaced yesterday. The slider pin on the right side front caliper bracket got dried out, and stuck. Not seized as I first thought. Cleaned up, polished and greased up, and worked just fine. New pads and rotors, check...

Now the brake booster has sprung a leak. Awesome.

Basically this: The car is off, pedal pumps up, gets hard. Turn the car on, you can HEAR the air rushing out, and the pedal drops to the floor. While annoying, unlike driving the car with pads metal to metal, it is driveable, and will stop. I just have no power brakes. Old school! Yay!

It can't be that bad. It bothers me because I KNOW what's wrong. My mom used it this morning to drop my pops at the train station, as she tells me..."Chris, the brakes felt just fine! You sure there's an issue?" :P

I've showed you her Nissan before, see why it is the way it is now? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Fixing brakes or get a new sticker????

I hope the sticke helps you stop the car better! :wub:

• 1 month later...

Triumphed laziness, and finally replaced the bad hub assembly on the right front.

Yay! No more humming noise!

It was getting so bad, the tone of the bearing noise was the same as my exhaust tone. That shit got annoying in a hurry.

' date='Nov 16 2011, 09:29 PM' post='62037']

I just noticed about my thread, 572 posts, and 12,943 views. I'm teh popular man.

...and over 5000 posts. Also teh crazy poster? :welcomeFP:

I keed.