Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1957 Chieftain restomod Build

Thanks Frosty, i have seen a prochrager in a car and wow does it take up some realestate !!

Am thinking a whipple will look way better tucked down in the vally with a throttle body out of the front.

its justA the injection/ blower manifold thats the issue, but i think one could be made :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 12/14/2022 at 4:32 AM, Frosty said:

You're welcome mate! I'm all too happy to share the love and wealth of Pontiacs with you. :cheers:

Glad you said that Frosty..... i am looking to go Ls for the 57 !

i can buy  a whole engine/trans/ loom ecu package for way less than rebuilding the 389 and a overdrive trans ! go figure !

Matter of fact i can buy a whole ve commodore= g8 pontiac for 12 k that has only done 100kms 

yeah yeah ! i really wanted to use the 389 that Dwight kindly gave me. but. !

To rebuild the 389 to go into the 57 , remember i want to super charge it... whipple none the less will add another 3 years to my budget !

Sooo watch this space. because i have found another Pontiac i want to buy .... dont tell the boss ok !!!

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Sooo watch this space. because i have found another Pontiac i want to buy .... dont tell the boss ok !!!

Come on Chris, don't keep us hanging here in suspense! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KiwiStarChief said:

Come on Chris, don't keep us hanging here in suspense! 🤷‍♀️

I can’t ! The deal isn’t locked in yet. ! 
as soon as it is you will see it ! 

41 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Kiwi, drop a Bex and have a little lie down. You've got Pontiac fever - a debillitating condition that will empty what's left of your wallet and bank accounts and will have you laying awake at 3am wondering how you're going to make this bit fit with that one. Weirdo. 😁

Pontiac fever ? Do you get that after having covid ? Haha 

it’s not going to be my car … it’s the boss who wants it ! 
but like I said to Russel , the fat lady hasn’t   Sung yet ! 

• Haha 2

Holy cow...next to a holey car, and a whole lotta money going out the door pretty soon. I like how the trunk lid on old cars opens up above the bumper - tremendous access. It's certainly a stylish old thing.

• Like 2